Random Thoughts....

I think my next step is to find out where the pigeons park, and shit on their cars.

Rode in a friends pontoon yesterday. Chain 'o' Lakes is big and fun to travel and the river is also nice. *sigh* This boat thing... :/

I really need to get my roof done. :| that's final.

I...... I...... Think I want a caravan/travel trailer. I'm ashamed to say it, but if I'm going to be traveling and staying at other racetracks, I don't want to waste the hour or more every day going to and from the hotel. I'd rather just setup at the track, do my work and sleep in a familiar bed each night.

Aren't camper trailers money pits? :p

I see recreational things such as camper trailers and boats and planned money pits. Doing anything fun costs money. It's just how much are you willing to or can spend is what really matters.

well, if it's

maxresdefault.jpg

you'll need a dixieland or la cucaracha horn though

Or some way to apply pure capsaicin oil to the cables above your drive. :evil:

Or some way to apply pure capsaicin oil to the cables above your drive. :evil:
Actually...could that work? If not the cables (because, electricity) his roof?

Applying it would be tricky (step ladder, thick gloves, eye protection, plant sprayer with a long nozzle etc) but it it supposed to work and being oil it shouldn't wash away in the rain.

Alternatively one of those hawk kites on an L-shaped pole up the side of the house might work.

I don't think any creature is immune to it in its pure form.

A very good friend of mine did his Ph.D. in Psyco-pharmacology and some of the food experiments required the use of pure capsaicin oil. Three pairs of industrial rubber chemical gloves were the order of the day when handling the stuff apparently.