Take it or leave it

Take it. There would be someone out there who would pay money for it as a collector's item

a desk fan with a blade missing.

Take it, I'd probably sample the strange warbled sound it makes and use it for something :lol:.

A pet crocodile, that's been de-toothed.

Leave it and call the RSPCA. What would you feed it on? Mice? That's a lot of mice. That sort of carnage I don't need.

Pioneer DV-R with a cracked facing (all the rest is fine)

Take it. Mine's older and takes up too much space - Coroma Vision!!! FTL

Packet of 100 peel and seal envelopes

Take it. I need envelopes to enclose my rent cheques or cash in, every month.

My 1/18 scale die cast model collection (consisting of mostly Mercedes roadcars and race cars, McLaren formula one cars, a couple of lamborghinis, a McLaren F1, Porsche Carrera GT and Alfa 8C)

Take. Cool collection.

A role in an upcoming Hollywood blockbuster involving giant chickens from space.

Take it (assuming it's a paid role). It's work it's money. I always need more of that.

My collection of Henry Rollins CDs and DVDs

Leave it, you don't know where its been
(ARGH! Youth of today, go look him up - you might not like the music, but the spoken word is very good)

A bag of socks (no matching pairs)

I'll take it, you can never have enough socks. (Also, my musical taste is obscure, to say the least... I tend to dislike anything with lyrics in it :\ - instrumental music ftw!)

A used saxophone with a fixed mouthpiece.

Take it. There is eBay....

A used can of deoderant

leave it

my cell phones

only htc , sony ericson and gray samsung work
black samsung needs a batery and other one needs to get the code cracked because my cousin cant remember it
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nammedijus/2010/04/06/Telefonai.JPG

Take them. One of them has to have a camera!
(that's a lot of phones. I've owned 3 in my life, and not concurrently...)

A perfectly working Nokia with no camera or recording device, no radio, no internet, no nothing really, limited phone memory (150 phone book entries), and a slightly blemished leather case. Good for making and receiving calls and setting wake up alarms.

Got other devices for the other stuff, so as long as it has good ringtones, I'll take it.

An engine that was used at full boost in a race in the BTCC in a Ford Sierra RS500 in 1988 and hasn't been fired up since then.

Last edited:
Take it. That would be an awesome thing to have in the living room, and then one day possibly clean it to its former glory, and put it to use again.

A V8 blender.

Take it and donate it to the old folks home up the road. Discreet web cam to be hooked up...

Rip Curl beach bag from 1987