The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I own 2 pairs of shoes, the ones I wear and my old ones that leak water and have hardly any sole left. Took over 3 years for them to get to the state where I needed to replace them, having soaking feet during the snowy winter months sold it! :lol:

My wardrobe consists of 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of corduroy trousers and about 4/5 shirts I wear alternately... Oh, and a T-shirt with a Triumph Dolomite on it. Top it off with either my leather jacket or waterproof Barbour knee length thing and flat cap and thats me!

Judging by the shoe thread I own way less shoes than most guys on this forum.

I have one pair of every-day sort of sneaker-type casual shoes, a pair of dressier casual shoes, one grubby pair for mowing the lawn and crawling around under the house, and one pair each of brown and black dress shoes.

It's funny because it's true. Never understood why my female co-workers had the need to change clothes every-FUCKING-day. Seriously, I've got two pairs of snickers and one pair of shoes, I change pants every 5 days or less if they get really dirty, shirt lasts 2 days during winter, 1 day during summer, socks and boxers I change everyday. Even so, my female co-workers change all their clothes everyday, it's like they've got a wardrobe with a complete change of clothes for every single day of their entire life. I wonder, what happens to the clothes after a woman wears them, do they incinerate them so to not repeat its usage by incident?

Um, maybe I'm reading this wrong but...

You don't change your clothes every day? Dont they um...smell?

I admit that I am one of those rare women where I DON'T have a closet full of the latest styles. I personally HATE clothes shopping. And I only own 5 pairs of shoes...and that includes my work shoes. :p

For me, jeans and a nice t-shirt is all I need for the most part. But yes, to sort of answer your question: I do wear a different outfit every day...it just might also be the same one I wore a few days ago. It's called mix and match. :)

Judging by the shoe thread I own way less shoes than most guys on this forum.

x2, I wear my shoes until they fall apart and then a little more, only exception is for formal occasions.

Um, maybe I'm reading this wrong but...

You don't change your clothes every day? Dont they um...smell?

I admit that I am one of those rare women where I DON'T have a closet full of the latest styles. I personally HATE clothes shopping. And I only own 5 pairs of shoes...and that includes my work shoes. :p

For me, jeans and a nice t-shirt is all I need for the most part. But yes, to sort of answer your question: I do wear a different outfit every day...it just might also be the same one I wore a few days ago. It's called mix and match. :)

Off course they don't smell, that's an urban myth. I shower every day, put on deodorant and if I don't get dirty for some reason, clothes will keep clean and "un-smelly" for more than one day. At least, male clothes work this way, maybe female clothes have a preprogramed auto-destruction mode on them with a 24-hour deadline.

Off course they don't smell, that's an urban myth. I shower every day, put on deodorant and if I don't get dirty for some reason, clothes will keep clean and "un-smelly" for more than one day. At least, male clothes work this way, maybe female clothes have a preprogramed auto-destruction mode on them with a 24-hour deadline.

No way. Even I can smell my own shirt after a day's wearing, no matter what I do.

But pants, pants never get dirty.

I only wear a different pair of shoes if my current one wears out. :lol: (currently on ~1.5 years)

Same. 3years on my (slightly damaged) trainers and 1year on my main shoes (which happen to be steel-toed safety boots with 2cm thick rubber soles) :D

Oh, and I don't remember how old my flip-flops are...

But pants, pants never get dirty.

Even when they literally have dirt on them, they're still not too dirty wear again. What? I only wore them one day, I'm not not wearing them again.