The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

There is rule 34, and there are the fucking sparkling animated ponies everyfuckingwhere that spark said rule 34 in a VERY big way....one of these days some huge disaster is going to happen because the guy in charge of security was busy watching clouddancer pick a rainbow for flutterwhack or whatever and he has lost all ability to do somethig about it. :p

There is rule 34, and there are the fucking sparkling animated ponies everyfuckingwhere that spark said rule 34 in a VERY big way....one of these days some huge disaster is going to happen because the guy in charge of security was busy watching clouddancer pick a rainbow for flutterwhack or whatever and he has lost all ability to do somethig about it. :p

Exactly. Rule 34 gives us the Simpsons fucking and we have a laugh at it. This is way beyond rule 34. I live in a world where grown adult males rub one out to adulterated pronographic images of pink cartoon ponies from a kids' TV show.

Bronies make me want to slap them. These so-called cloppers need the crap kicking out of them before being placed on the sex offenders' register.

Or just shot.

Mainly shot.

Along with their families, can't risk spreading the genes.

merkel_footy_new_2224719g.jpg

merkel_footy_new_2224719i.jpg

So I stumbled upon this.

http://img19.imageshack.**/img19/9714/gjghj.png

Either Googles having a LOL, or my browsing history is questionable.

I tried it in incognito mode, I still get those results.

Hahaha, I get that too, as the only result, and I'm 100% sure I never typed that word :lol:

Using ff btw

Lederberg, seersucker, Knickerbocker, Tinkerbell is all the suggestions I'm getting on Chrome...
On Firefox on the other hand, Cocksucker is the only possible suggestion :)

Oh god, where have we gone...
Be advised that the cloppers are only a tiny fraction of all of the bronydom, Rule 34 makes the majority of us disgusted.

To balance this stuff out, a fresh repost from Reddit (source)
5l7Sj.jpg