The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

0bhjAkd.jpg

:lol:
Took me a second.

:lol: over here there's on driving around with 'the best shit in town', and another (from the same company) with 'simply the best shit' on the back.

:lol: over here there's on driving around with 'the best shit in town', and another (from the same company) with 'simply the best shit' on the back.
There's one over here that has "Warning: May contain political promises" on it.

Is this the type of truck that's sometimes called a "honey dipper" or "honey wagon"?

Is this the type of truck that's sometimes called a "honey dipper" or "honey wagon"?

Could be, but honey wagons I've heard of are the aircraft servicing vehicles, which empty the tanks in the heads between flights.

The one pictured looks like a septic-tank-emptier-outer.

Last edited:
4oy7qQa.jpg

How dare you point out human apathy towards mediocrity and suffering/death. Never mind the fact that most never heard of either before it got killed. #outraged@fakeOutrage

What I find most revolting, is not that a famous animal died. Animals die every day, so do humans. No, the thing that disgusts me most, is that wealthy people from the West fly to poor Africa to satisfy their needs for killing something. What they call "hunt", is just an euphemism for the desire to kill - a miserable excuse to kill something that cannot defend itself.

Hunting is when you kill a deer or a boar in the need for food or to control the species' population (because the natural predators have been eradicated). I can accept that. After all, we all eat animals that had to be killed at some point.

Flying to Africa to shoot a lion, however, is not hunting. It's not honorable. On the contrary: That whole "man vs. beast" jabbering is bullshit, coming from cowards. Because they always kill from a safe distance and even if they use a crossbow, there are at least two people with a rifle standing right next to him - just in case.

And yet, a large portion of the yearly budget for these reservations comes from those hunters. So by killing a few animals a year, they pay for the protection of a lot more. Doesn't make these hunters any less sad, just to make the moral discussion a bit less black-and-white. :)