The "New Toys" Thread

IMG_0686.JPG

Pft! You don't need brakes, they just slow you down!

Orrr, I could just actually go replace the dead wheel speed sensor that the little box diagnosed.

Someone's already done that on the car - they taped over the airbag warning light. Not unusual for a cop car - cops ram people and it would really suck if the airbags popped when they did so, so the airbag system is disabled.

Last edited:
I missed out on the My Book but managed to pick up this :

634019983173773927westerndigitalelements2tb.jpg

WD 2TB Element

and also picked this up :

21ZJ4qlkCqL.jpg

WD 1TB My Book World Edition. It was originally priced at ?164.99 but reduced to ?99.99 and when I got to the till it was further reduced to ?69.99 - I've been after a media drive for quite a while so I'm really happy with this.

Oh, lawd... You bought this days after Microsoft moved into Nokia and sacked most of the Symbian personell?

^ But the phone it self is SOOO epic! :O

Oh, lawd... You bought this days after Microsoft moved into Nokia and sacked most of the Symbian personell?

They haven't sacked anyone yet. And Symbian gets a few more updates, it'll be nearly a year before WP7 Nokia is out.

Haven't they gotten Android running on one of those?

maybe he wants to be different :eek:

716lBRZxTKL._AA1200_.jpg

$113 on Amazon.(<3 Prime) They have a lot of nice designs, several of which use that band. It's very light and comfortable.