The "New Toys" Thread

Got some new speakers to go with the new computer.

images

How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking? Looking for new speakers for the PC.

That's the one with the SAMOLED screen, right? I want it.

Just got my galaxy nexus from Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good stuff. Certainly a step up from a Droid :p

That's the one with the SAMOLED screen, right? I want it.
already I can report that this is the best Android tablet yet. Its screen is magnificient and ultra-responsive, even multitouch is incredibly smooth. Samsung has taken Mendeleyev's periodic table and found an element called Aluminium. The size is just right - enough for internets and not too big. I can put it into my pocket. 7.7 is difference for good.
I, however, don't like the deep integration of TouchWiz. Stock 3.2 is just faster, but I like many of TouchWizzes neat little UI improvements, for example, the great keyboard.
Battery lets you work for 7-8 hours with enabled automatic screen brightness control, enabled sync, mobile nw and WiFi.
I felt like a clown while talking to this tablet, using it as a phone.

Christmas gift from work arrived today.
Creative-WP-350.jpg

Creative WP-350 bluetooth headset. Not what I was expecting, but cool nonetheless. Initial testing with the iPad shows a more than decent sound quality, and quite comfortable to wear.

Also gotten myself a new notebook mouse a while ago.
logitech-anywhere-mouse-MX.jpg

Logitech MX Anywhere. Nice and small mouse with darkfield laser, and according to logitech designed to work mostly on non-desk surfaces. Since I use my laptop on the couch and in bed, this is the main reason I got this specific model. Oh, and it comes with its own leatherette pouch,

Christmas gift from work arrived today.
Creative-WP-350.jpg

Creative WP-350 bluetooth headset. Not what I was expecting, but cool nonetheless. Initial testing with the iPad shows a more than decent sound quality, and quite comfortable to wear.

Also gotten myself a new notebook mouse a while ago.
logitech-anywhere-mouse-MX.jpg

Logitech MX Anywhere. Nice and small mouse with darkfield laser, and according to logitech designed to work mostly on non-desk surfaces. Since I use my laptop on the couch and in bed, this is the main reason I got this specific model. Oh, and it comes with its own leatherette pouch,
Nice I <3 BT :)

already I can report that this is the best Android tablet yet. Its screen is magnificient and ultra-responsive, even multitouch is incredibly smooth. Samsung has taken Mendeleyev's periodic table and found an element called Aluminium. The size is just right - enough for internets and not too big. I can put it into my pocket. 7.7 is difference for good.
I, however, don't like the deep integration of TouchWiz. Stock 3.2 is just faster, but I like many of TouchWizzes neat little UI improvements, for example, the great keyboard.
Battery lets you work for 7-8 hours with enabled automatic screen brightness control, enabled sync, mobile nw and WiFi.
I felt like a clown while talking to this tablet, using it as a phone.

I so want this one with 3G :/

They always take ages releasing tablets with 3G support.

Adunaphel, wtf? you get presents from WORK? And cool presents like that?

I get to stand around with my colleagues, slightly drunk, listening to the boss man saying how nice we all are...

Yes, my employer is awesome like that. Last year I got an AC Ryan PlayOn HD Mini, year before that a really good hammock, year before that LEGO, year before that external HDD, etc.

samsung-i9100g-galaxy-s-ii.jpg

Finally made the plunge...

Switched from Nokia N8 to this... and I find symbian Belle more user friendly (easy) to use.

The SNS integration on this one is pretty good, and the overall performance is way ahead of N8, but... maybe it's just me, I find it a bit confusing as compared to Symbian...