The Several Hours of FLeMons

That will most probably end in a disaster. Looking forward to it. :p

Maybe my Stratos will be small enough to just go under the wreck xD Should be a fun race though seeing as it's a very short track so nobody can really get away from the other cars.

Maybe my Stratos will be small enough to just go under the wreck xD Should be a fun race though seeing as it's a very short track so nobody can really get away from the other cars.

Stratos, i see... Thought about racing with that, but then I saw that I had a 69 Camaro SS in my garage so I will probably bring that to the race. :)

Will the cars be running to the same class as the last few races? It seems to work very well.

Yeah, I think we're still at D350 and the required upgrades.

Well I'm back from a weekend camping and doing Land Rover activities and settled in again, so I'll start preparing for the race in an unspecified number of minutes. :)

How about in 42 minutes?

tumblr_los755Kzxe1qf51e1.jpg

Last edited:
I've started my Xbox up. Will create the race as soon as I can. :)

Well that was fun! I have to say sorry to the little Lotus that I "may" have squished on like the second lap with my GTO.:lol: I thought it would be appropriate to then help you to the pits later... (I tried to have a drink, and crashed into a wall.<_<)

And we should definitely expand on the Goodwood/ Historic racing series idea. If we can get enough people, maybe even have multiclass.

Had great fun yesterday. I must say that the Alfa is the best car for me the other cars haven't performed aswell as it. Had a nice little battle with a Civic until a Ford Coupe wanted me to use the pit. In the end I had to use it anyway because the Ford Coupe wanted to sandwich me with a wall.

And i'm all in for the Goodwood/Historic race. Already bought a car for it and all. :)

This weekend is the FG GT3 Race, Road Atlanta, I believe.

I think my van needs some work, then maybe it can spend less time on its side. :lol:

I did enjoy that race though, lots of action. Congrats to Wheelz in the Lancia and thanks to my two helpers after I rolled the van. :D

I think my van needs some work, then maybe it can spend less time on its side. :lol:

I did enjoy that race though, lots of action. Congrats to Wheelz in the Lancia and thanks to my two helpers after I rolled the van. :D

Hooray for Forza not having mechanical failures otherwise I probably wouldn't have been able to start, or my brakes would have locked going into turn 1. :lol: I was actually quite surprised at just how much the little lotus rolled over, but it sure did make for a David and Goliath style race with your van there for a while. Quite entertaining. :D

that was a fun race, and i found me a new car to use. that civic really impressed me. might give it a new or better paint scheme for it