The "What the Bloody Fuckintosh?" Thread

No but it's worth fucking with faceless and unscrupulous international corporations. :evil:

I am surprised it took this long, although, others would prefer it to be longer. :drums:

From the days of 56k. Ideal for sufferers of premature ejaculation.

so you had to fuck you CD rom slot??
the vision! :lmao:

That is an odd reaction.

so you had to fuck you CD rom slot??
the vision! :lmao:

Now you understand why external drives were invented. :p

Anal sex was always illegal here, but now they have added oral sex to it. It is depressing what the republicans do in this state of confusion. So much time and resources wasted on minutia when there are real problems to tackle.

Meteorite Killed Man at Indian College, Says Chief Minister

A man was killed and three others were injured Saturday in what authorities said was a meteorite strike at a college campus in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu.

An unidentified object left a four-feet deep crater after falling near a cafeteria inside the Bharathidasan Engineering College campus at about 12.30 p.m. on Saturday, G. Baskar, principal of the college in Tamil Nadu?s Vellore district, said.

?There was a noise like a big explosion,? said Mr. Baskar. ?It was an abnormal sound that could be heard till at least 3 kilometers [about 2 miles] away,? he added.

It would be the first time in modern history that a person has been killed by a meteorite.

The powerful explosion smashed the windows of classrooms and the windshields of vehicles parked in the vicinity. Students at the college were immediately sent home and classes were suspended until Wednesday.

Mr. Baskar described the tiny rock fragments observed at the site of the explosion on Saturday as ?blue-ish black? in color.

V. Kamaraj, who operated a bus for the college, suffered severe injuries while he was walking close to the area where the object struck. He died Saturday. Three others, including two gardeners working inside the campus and a student at the college, were also injured during the incident.

J. Jayalalithaa, Tamil Nadu?s chief minister, said in a statement Sunday that Mr. Kamaraj died after a meteorite fell inside the college campus. She didn?t elaborate on what led authorities to believe the crater was caused by a meteorite. A spokesman for Ms. Jayalalithaa?s office couldn?t immediately be reached to comment.

A meteoroid is a small particle from an asteroid or comet that goes around the sun. When a meteoroid enters the Earth?s atmosphere it burns up, often seen as the light phenomenon known as a shooting star. A meteorite is a meteoroid that survives entry into the atmosphere and falls to Earth.

Sujan Sengupta, an associate professor at the Indian Institute of Astrophysics, said there was ?extremely little possibility of a small meteorite falling to the ground? and killing someone.

?If a bigger asteroid enters the Earth?s atmosphere, it will disintegrate and travel in different directions and because most of the Earth?s surface is covered in water, it is most likely to fall into the ocean,? Mr. Sengupta said.

According to the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, there is no record ?in modern times of any person being killed by a meteorite.?

?An individual?s chance of being killed by a meteorite is small, but the risk increases with the size of the impacting comet or asteroid,? NASA says on its website. A meteoroid larger than half a mile in diameter could have worldwide effects. If something smaller than that hits the Earth, it is likely to cause local damage.

The space agency?s ?Near Earth Object Program? detects, tracks and characterizes potentially hazardous asteroids and comets that might approach Earth. As of Feb. 5, NASA says it has discovered 879 asteroids with a diameter of approximately a kilometer or larger. Experts say smaller asteroids and meteorites are harder, if not impossible, to track.

In 2013, a meteor explosion over Russia?s Ural Mountains left around 1,000 people injured, mostly by flying glass. Around 3,000 buildings were damaged. Russia?s Academy of Sciences said at the time that the meteor was several yards in diameter and weighed around 10 metric tons.

Ms. Jayalalithaa, the chief minister, announced compensation of 100,000 rupees ($1,473) for the family of the driver and 25,000 rupees to each of those injured.

Correction: A previous version of this post, in one instance, incorrectly said the incident took place on Sunday. It occurred on Saturday.

Last edited:

Anal sex was always illegal here, but now they have added oral sex to it. It is depressing what the republicans do in this state of confusion. So much time and resources wasted on minutia when there are real problems to tackle.

Does bill ban sodomy? No, it protects animals

LANSING ? Despite a flurry of social media to the contrary, no, the Michigan Senate did not pass a bill that criminalizes gay sex.

It passed a bill last week, by a 37-1 margin, that would make sure that people who are convicted of abusing, torturing or having sex with animals are not allowed to get a dog or cat or other pet from an animal shelter.

?I have no problem calling out my Republican colleagues when they do something skanky, but this is a very unfair attack on the whole state Senate and on my Republican colleagues in particular,? said state Sen. Steven Bieda, D-Warren, who is a co-sponsor of the bill.

But a blogger from Texas picked up a section of the bill, which amends existing law that said: ?A person who commits the abominable and detestable crime against nature (an obsolete reference to sodomy) either with mankind or with any animal is guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than 15 years.?

In 2003, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a Texas sodomy law, ruling that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment. There are 12 states, including Michigan, that still have anti-sodomy laws on the books that are no longer enforced.

?That?s an antiquated and nullified reference to the state?s sodomy statute,? Bieda said. ?That statute frankly should be repealed physically, but for all practical purposes, it?s not state law because of Lawrence v. Texas decision? by the Supreme Court.

State Sen. Rick Jones, R-Grand Ledge, said the bill he sponsored is strictly about protecting animals from abuse and is furious that it has gotten bogged down in sexual politics.

?If you abuse a dog, if you?re convicted of torturing animals, if you?re convicted of bestiality, you may not own an animal for 5 years,? he said. ?It has nothing to do with adult human sodomy. That?s been ruled unconstitutional for consensual adults.?

Bieda said he hopes the House will scrub the language when the bill comes up for debate there and will continue working on repealing antiquated laws. The Legislature repealed dozens of obsolete laws last year that haven?t been enforced for decades.

And Bieda said bills will be introduced to repeal the unenforceable laws regarding sodomy and cohabitation for unmarried adults, ?but the ones on social issues are a little more difficult to get through in a Republican-dominated Legislature.

?People should chill out a little bit. Take a look at what?s really going on,? he added. ?The statute that is still on the books is unenforceable, but it?s still on the books. It?s something we need to clean up.?

The bill ? SB 219 ? has been assigned to the House Judiciary Committee and hasn?t had a hearing there yet.

http://www.snopes.com/michigan-senate-crime-against-nature/

Last edited:
He will now try and fight it as self defense. :drums:

Too soon?

Seriously, he needs to rot in jail.

I've said it here before and I'll say it again: read the articles. The bill is deliberately egregious to make a point about another bill. It is not intended to pass. Seems wasteful and vindictive to me but that's a different discussion.

NSX Brakes

NSX Brakes

Not sure that this belongs in this thread, but here goes:

Disclaimers: (1) I?m an old guy, so there are things about the progression of technology that bug me that wouldn?t be a blip on a millenial?s radar. (2) I realize that nearly everything is, or shortly will be, controlled by computers. That doesn?t mean that I?m necessarily comfortable with it? So, I was reading Road & Track?s test of the new Acura NSX in the February, 2016 edition and found this:

?The optional brakes are monstrous carbon-ceramic numbers? but (the system) doesn?t suffer from the hellish grabbiness of most regens. The reason? The NSX uses a brake-operation simulator. You press the pedal and the car reads your foot pressure, then calculates the correct amount of hydraulic and regenerative braking force (required) to yield the desired result. A small electric motor pushes back on the brake pedal to give you the illusion of ?feel?. It sounds terrifying, but it works.?

I?m just glad I?m not going to be the tech who, ten years from now, has to deal with a customer who says: ?My brakes feel funny??

SL

Not sure that this belongs in this thread, but here goes:

Disclaimers: (1) I?m an old guy, so there are things about the progression of technology that bug me that wouldn?t be a blip on a millenial?s radar. (2) I realize that nearly everything is, or shortly will be, controlled by computers. That doesn?t mean that I?m necessarily comfortable with it? So, I was reading Road & Track?s test of the new Acura NSX in the February, 2016 edition and found this:

?The optional brakes are monstrous carbon-ceramic numbers? but (the system) doesn?t suffer from the hellish grabbiness of most regens. The reason? The NSX uses a brake-operation simulator. You press the pedal and the car reads your foot pressure, then calculates the correct amount of hydraulic and regenerative braking force (required) to yield the desired result. A small electric motor pushes back on the brake pedal to give you the illusion of ?feel?. It sounds terrifying, but it works.?

I?m just glad I?m not going to be the tech who, ten years from now, has to deal with a customer who says: ?My brakes feel funny??

SL

"YES! WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SIMULATED BRAKE PEDAL FEEL. TRULY WE ARE AMAZING!!"

"Why didn't you just actually gave the pedal some feel?"

"..."