What would you do with $1,500,000,000.00

Last edited:
That's my favorite soda!

I'd...

Probably....

buy a franchise of Taco Bell from Yum! Brands for ?265, 000 and place it in Soho, London for ?1, 000, 000 per/anum rental...
I'd make it MY OWN personal pet project and I'd lease out this office around the corner (this other place for let) that'll be my office on Frith Street for my Taco Bell on Old Compton Street... then I'd look into record labels and London FM radio stations for ?465, 000 to give what I produce air play and to promote my artists so they can sell and make a profit on their record deals for themselfs. I'd just have to sell a lot of advertising to make that work.

Also... Buy a nice car, fuck loads of women and try my best for the betterment of mankind.

Last edited:
In about 1/2 hour, the largest lottery jackpot ever will be drawn, just over $1.6 billion. I bought 2 tickets in each of the last 2 drawings, and one for this one (We have a limit of $10 per "streak").

[edit: CORRECTION: I'm a dummy, i thought today was Saturday...the drawing is Saturday]

Last edited:
I forgot to buy tickets. Oh well.
ACK!! I'm a dummy! It's tomorrow, not today!

I thought today was Saturday. You've still got time if you really wanted to.

(my original post here said "Don't worry, your odds of winning aren't that much worse than those who did".)

In fact, they are infinitely worse :p

#mathgear

Whatever I want! 😂

ACK!! I'm a dummy! It's tomorrow, not today!

I thought today was Saturday. You've still got time if you really wanted to.

(my original post here said "Don't worry, your odds of winning aren't that much worse than those who did".)

I thought Saturday was the drawing, but I do it so inoften, I can't remember. Maybe I'll get some when I get gas tomorrow.

A house on Lake Maggiore or Lake Como.

And a place in the alps somewhere…

Maaaaaaybe a Finn house somewhere also on a lake. 😄

Oh oh, and a top level condo in those funny shaped towers in Chicago.

This place:
1667627539855.jpeg

Oh yeah, and some cars! The nicest Opel Omega wagon.

AMG E63 wagon, M5 wagon (maybe the one @Adrian had)

Jeep renegade, a new one but with a stick
The nicest 9th gen ford bronco, as well as a new one.

2001 Jeep Cherokee

BMW Z4, the one @Dfence had in 2021

BMW M235i, as well as a nice 1M

VW T6 California edition

The nicest 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser (grew up with one from 1997-2000)

It is now $1.9 billion. Could it hit 2?

I didn't buy any for Saturday's drawing, so it's true, I had just as good as odds to win as those that did! Though for nearly $2b, I think I'll buy a few tries for the midweek drawing.

But I am going to win it tonight.