Random Thoughts....

^ Go through backwards :p

I just bought a case of Sam Adams Summer Ale. I kept hearing from people that I respect that its great.

Its chilling in the fridge now, cant wait. :)

Did you try that Summer Ale yet? It is really great to sip on a hot day while sitting on your porch.

^ It is good, I've had it and in fact could be drinking one right now given that there is a bunch of them in the fridge. But with that said I actually prefer the Harpoon Summer Beer. I don't know how they both are at cooling though given that they both made me feel warmer.

EDIT: And on a more random note........I never thought I'd say this but I just saw a bad-ass looking VW Beetle go by outside my house. It was black with no hubcaps which showed off the black wheels, all that blackness made it look very non-girly. Also it didn't sound stock, it had a very low sounding burble for what I think was a 4 cylinder.

Last edited:
Did you try that Summer Ale yet? It is really great to sip on a hot day while sitting on your porch.

Yeah I had a few last night once I got home and got to watch some baseball. It is really good, definitely a good summer brew I'll be getting again. :beer:

Its nice and full like a Sam Adams, but lighter and and has a "crisper" taste for summer.

/done being a beer fag

Anyone know the name of that concept car from 2007/2008? That had the rear end that slid out, it had scuba gear or something in there... the car was possibly blue.

:(

I need a recommendation for a new XBox 360 game.
Basically I want a FPS that has multiplayer with the ability to have AI bots playing as well offline. Good examples from the original XBox were 007:Nightfire and Timesplitters.
I couldn't care less how old it is as the older it is, the cheaper I can get it second hand.

After looking about it appears that the only game on the 360, that offers what I want, is Perfect Dark Zero. Can anyone confirm that there are AI Bots in split screen gameplay?
It seems to me that the offline multiplayer is really lacking on the next generation games. They seem to be expecting everyone to be playing online rather than with their real friends at home.

After looking about it appears that the only game on the 360, that offers what I want, is Perfect Dark Zero. Can anyone confirm that there are AI Bots in split screen gameplay?
It seems to me that the offline multiplayer is really lacking on the next generation games. They seem to be expecting everyone to be playing online rather than with their real friends at home.

I can confirm that Perfect Dark Zero sucks balls

i updated my avatar again :D

Does anyone know another English word for 'toast'?
I need it for English lesson.
My teacher is... weird.:blink:

^ Toast like the bread itself, or toast like making toast?

Either way, I can't think of one. :D

^ Toast like the bread itself, or toast like making toast?

Either way, I can't think of one. :D

The bread itself :D
Nevermind, I'm sure my teacher doesn't know it either.

^ Crunchy bread? I dunno...

Tell him/her that he/she is an idiot and doesn't know squat. When I was a lad going to elementary school in Iran I spoke fluent English and I'd always correct our teacher. I bet he must have hated me, hah!

I just forgot my arm is broken and tried to scratch my nose.

I'm going to go cry now.

I've noticed that too. I remember killing many, many hours playing Red Faction 2 on PS2 because there were so many different ways to configure multiplayer games. Now the offline multiplayer in games seems like it was tacked on at the last minute as an afterthought and it's horrible to play. :(

Toast - crisped bread. ... But that is not something one would say about a piece of toast, which is 'a piece of toast'. Just had one actually - yum with a nice (Boil the sodding water people, it is a leaf infusion and needs boiling water) cup of tea. For the verb to toast you could say crisp, but you miss the mild emphasis on heat needed as you can crisp stuff by air drying - you can't toast in that way.

Last edited:
I'm officially on vacation until next Tuesday the 27th, the school was nice enough to delay the start of the next term by one day so I actually get at least one Holiday off. :lol:

I'm now the proud owner of a cisco 1803 router, $520 later....

Should be here in a couple of days

mmm tasty.

(I bought it for CCNP labs)

got a distinction in an essay i thought i'd royally stuffed today, yeah!!!!

and my super genius sister got awarded a dean's medal for 2007. only the top 2% of the uni get awarded one, that translates to about 5 people in the school she's in.

damn, she outshined me again :p nah i'm proud of her.

eta: omg i got a light green blobby! i feel like one of the boys now. good day all round!

and i'm going shopping tomorrow too because i only have an hour long class. ahhh good day :).