Random Thoughts....

I hate dealing with idiots, you know the ones, who think they're smarter than everyone else just because they can type out big words and act tough over the internet where no one can see their face, where no one knows who they really are.

The ones who like to pick on people who voice their opinion - well sorry, buddy, but opinions are like :censored:holes, everyone has one!

:blowup:

/angry rant

Redliner, congrats! :)

That's a very cute baby. :)

Congrats Redliner! Since I'm going to be joining the "dad club" in about 7 months, I kinda wanna know how it was for you...

Good article by Clarkson about Islingtonistas - enjoy:

The BBC?s letting loonies gag me with mink knickers:

"It has to stop. Because what the BBC is doing is pandering to the wishes of extremists. I mean it. There is no difference in my book between the spokesman for Viva! and suicide bombers who fly planes into tall buildings. Both believe they are right and, crucially, neither wants the other point of view to be heard."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/jeremy_clarkson/article5336247.ece

Congrats Redliner! Since I'm going to be joining the "dad club" in about 7 months, I kinda wanna know how it was for you...

It was a rollercoaster.
We found out when she was already 7 months pregnant. Somehow the birth control pills failed and a combination of things (she's overweight and very busy with her Master's degree, I was writing my final essay for the Bachelor's ), so it happend during a frantic time in our lives, and it took us a while to notice. To top that, the doctor we went to said the baby was due on early February, but she was wrong and there he is! :lol:
I am only a little sad that we hadn't had the chance to enjoy all the process and buy all the stuff for the baby, but we are really happy.
On the good side, she felt nothing at all for most of the pregnancy, and when the water broke, it took 30 minutes to deliver the baby. I didn't even got to be beside her, it was too fast.:| It's all being a little rushed, but all in all it's being wonderful, because we've been together for almost 5 years and we had the intention of getting married and having a child, it just happened a little sooner than planned.

PS: We really need a usergroup for the babies :lol:
Redliner, congrats! :)

That's a very cute baby. :)

Thank you!

Congrats Redliner, he looks really cute :wub:

It happened earlier than expected, but averything turned alright.
I present you, Carlo:
3161816634_e5c46a2e35_b.jpg

Sorry for the low quality, but my phone was all that I had at the moment.
They're both fine. Too bad my girlfriend has to spend two days in hospital before coming back home. I miss her :cry:

Needless to say I cryed the first time I held him.:mrgreen:

Congratulations Redliner :cheers: , lovely way to start a new year ? wishing all the very best in the future for all three of you.
(You did what most guys do - now the Not-a-Dudes will be after you for his weight, size, time of arrival, who he looks like, the midwife?s name, details etc etc etc.:))

Also, congrats to Mrs. NooDle and to you :cheers: , hope all goes well until July!

Redliner, congrats on the midget. I wish you, the little lady, and the short one well.

So what do people think of the choice for the actor to play the eleventh Doctor Who?
I think its an interesting choice... He seems pretty good, but I am not wanting to make judgments until 2010 when he takes over from David Tennant.

:cheers: redliner! Many congratulations! Now Maud can choose with which finalgear boy she will marry :p

Congrats NooDle! Hang on, enjoy the ride, it's the best experience in my life so far!

Thanks everybody!

Not dudes: He was born at 6:55AM, weighting 3.4kg (7.5 pounds for those using the barbarian system), I don't know his size yet. He looks a lot like a mix between me and Rebeca (his mother).

Face chemicals make me feel clean :3

So what do people think of the choice for the actor to play the eleventh Doctor Who?
I think its an interesting choice... He seems pretty good, but I am not wanting to make judgments until 2010 when he takes over from David Tennant.

I was surprised with the choice, he is so young :p. I thought Stephen Moffet had said that he wanted an older more excentric (sp?) dr who when he took over. It will make for an interesting first few eps thou seeing how he plays the part and if someone so young can actually pull it off with conviction. I'm glad that Patterson Joseph didn't it but would have preferred Robert Carlye personally. Oh well will be sad to see David go but will be interested to see the new Dr.

Oh and redliner congrats, enjoy the rollercoaster that the new member of your family will take you on

Redliner: congrats! Your baby is sooo adorable.