Random Thoughts....

I got a new title ^_^

:shifty:

^ I noticed that, well done, it'll be good to have a female mod (or one that I know of at least....). And you'll be a really good mod too!!!!!

In other news, my sister has managed to infect the main computer (which is used for some serious financial internet transactions) with a virus that I suspect is a keylogger. Told my father to warn him and offer him the use of my (AFAIK) clean notebook, and he was all "Oh, it'll be fine". Yeah, not when bank details have been stolen. Some way or another (probably for not warning him enough), I will get blamed for this.
And the virus is (according to Microsoft) so far unable to remove from PCs short of a complete wipe and re-install, and dad refuses to do that too.

But I have a brownie cooling on the table and will make a cup of tea to go with it soon, so my life is pretty good... (except for the copious amounts of exams and assignments and notes piling up, gotta love the HSC)

I got a new title ^_^
... please report back on how peoples responses to you change now that you arent seen as a woman anymore, but a Person of unmeasureable* Power ...

Let me go ahead and offer you this lamb as sacrifice ...

61727_doroffy_the_lamb.jpg

* too tiny or too huge ... a matter of interpretation and/or debate

Last edited:
I decided to start watching all of Hogan's Heroes. I did 10 episodes today. Anybody else used to watch that show?

^ I noticed that, well done, it'll be good to have a female mod (or one that I know of at least....). And you'll be a really good mod too!!!!!

In other news, my sister has managed to infect the main computer (which is used for some serious financial internet transactions) with a virus that I suspect is a keylogger. Told my father to warn him and offer him the use of my (AFAIK) clean notebook, and he was all "Oh, it'll be fine". Yeah, not when bank details have been stolen. Some way or another (probably for not warning him enough), I will get blamed for this.
And the virus is (according to Microsoft) so far unable to remove from PCs short of a complete wipe and re-install, and dad refuses to do that too.

But I have a brownie cooling on the table and will make a cup of tea to go with it soon, so my life is pretty good... (except for the copious amounts of exams and assignments and notes piling up, gotta love the HSC)

Never, ever try to teach your parents about IT. I tried to teach my mum how to use a computer, send SMS, etc. It just ended up becoming a huge argument.

Why is it, when I actually want to sleep I can't seem to get to sleep? I just roll around in bed wide awake. EFFFFFFF. I have to be up at 11 today and over to Jeremy's by noon. At least that's when I said I'd be there. :blowup: SLEEP IS GOOD, CAN HAS IT NAO? :cry:

I'm such a smooth player. I got a phone call from some random chick just a few minutes ago proclaiming to be Amber and she wanted to know if I was Matt (I am) and if we could meet up. I handled the situation with the grace, tact, and civility it called for.

I hung up. Partly because the reception was really shitty, partly because I already have a gf, but mostly because I was playing a WWI flight sim and was too busy killing Germans.

Today, at the mall (checking out sunglasses) there was this guy that came back to return a pair of pants, but seeing though it was sale season, this wasn't allowed so then he decided to start a tantrum. Funniest bit. When he left he said 'Your service is shit! No wonder nobody buys anything here!' which the sales person replied 'Actually business has been quite good lately, have a nice day!'

:lmao:

See, now that's a good party host. Bake him a cake in thanks! :thumbsup:

I was thinking the opposite way around......date rape

Here are a few "facts" about Sweden...
Sweden is called ?The land of the midnight sun? or ?The land of the Vikings?.

Girls in Sweden are all morally casual and are into oral on the first date and anal on the second.

The Swedish Parliament is called Riksdag and is situated in Stockholm.

Everyone in Sweden is attractive and if they are not, they are murdered in public, then burned while the crowd chants ?d? h?xa!? (die witch)

Elections to the Riksdag are held regularly on the third Sunday of September every four years.

The Swedes are known for their neutrality except in matters of killing their unattractive countrymen.

Sweden is divided into of a number of counties (l?n). The sole purpose of the counties is local administration.

Relatedly, the sole purpose of the local administration is to determine beauty and conduct public execution of the ?ohyggliga? (hideous).

The Swedish write their dates in the form: YYYY-MM-DD. For example, July 6, 2009 would be written 2009-07-06.

Seven of the ?ohyggliga? were ?taken care of? on 2009-07-06.

The head of the Swedish government is the Prime Minister.

Roger Federer is the current Swedish Prime Minister.

Sweden has a national police force.

The national police are mostly used to ballboy tennis matches.

Klikk

Last edited:
Here are a few "facts" about Sweden...
Everyone in Sweden is attractive and if they are not, they are murdered in public, then burned while the crowd chants ?d? h?xa!? (die witch)

Klikk

Then you must be sexy, pic plz

oh wait your old avatar was you wasn't it D:
maybe that is true then.....

Then you must be sexy, pic plz
oh wait your old avatar was you wasn't it D:
maybe that is true then.....

Why do you think he went with the new avatar.... :cool:

Why do you think he went with the new avatar.... :cool:
I had to change avatar because all the ladies on this forum was kept on emailing me..

There's a slight possibility that I not telling the truth here.

Last edited:
So the other 5 or so girls here have the same tastes as me then :p
That seems unlikely :lol:

So the other 5 or so girls here have the same tastes as me then :p
That seems unlikely :lol:

:lol: True beauty transcends such minor things like taste.. And there was a couple of dudes too.. :p

Last edited: