Random Thoughts....

The hilarious thing is.. I think I CAN disable those programs from giving me updates on my mac. :lol:

The worst part is that it did have that option a few years ago, but they removed it.

Mob.jpg

Why the Sam willy heck is Youtube recommending Myomectomy Vaginal Fibroid Surgery videos to me?!!!:blink:
Youtube is stupid

BTW, I randomly caught a little bit of Dr. Who on TV last friday.
First of all, I didn't know they broadcast it in America. I just read an article in Wired saying America wasn't ready for it.

Second. It was the weirdest most confusing thing ever. I have no idea what happened except for this one scene where The Doctor (I think) saved a baby that was about to get crushed by a piano. He threw a rock, hit a scaffolding, causing it to fall onto a 2x4, which catapulted a brick, which hit a milk jug, causing it to fall in the way of the baby carriage. Just as the piano fall.

Doctor Who is awesome, you just need to get into it to be able to get the randomness.

Also, Australia you suck. With the "oh it's 32C here." It was 32F this morning!

Holy crap!

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/11/09/omfgwhatarewegoingtodo.JPG

Last edited:
Holy crap!

Happens every now and then. This ones the longest I've ever seen so Holy crap indeed!

Holy crap!

Humanity is saved!

After a year of deliberating, Sonia and I will be working on having a child.

May I crap my pants now, since this is the end of unencumbered freedom?

Well, technically it's the beginning of unencumbered freedom now isn't it. You can shit your pants when the little stick turns blue.

BTW, I randomly caught a little bit of Dr. Who on TV last friday.
First of all, I didn't know they broadcast it in America. I just read an article in Wired saying America wasn't ready for it.

Second. It was the weirdest most confusing thing ever. I have no idea what happened except for this one scene where The Doctor (I think) saved a baby that was about to get crushed by a piano. He threw a rock, hit a scaffolding, causing it to fall onto a 2x4, which catapulted a brick, which hit a milk jug, causing it to fall in the way of the baby carriage. Just as the piano fall.

The ep in question is called "Human Nature".

Congratulations on at least deciding, and lets see whether Maud gets another partner to choose from... :lol: Hope everything works out for you, whatever happens.

Congrats on the decision.

gaasc tip: Stock on beer,cigars and/or other substances (legal or otherwise) for the time between this and the actual ?making? of the little Jay/Sonia.

You can shit your pants when the little stick turns blue.

Oh, I will. I sense that that I will completely lose my head or explosive diarrhea will come hurtling out of my backside, tearing my pants to shreds as it flies through the air to possibly stop after hitting a wall; but I doubt that being on how flimsy drywall is these days.
After that I will more than likely projectile vomit in such a way that it fling itself into my wifes mouth; whereas she will then projectile vomit back into my mouth, keeping on until we both just gag and dry heave at each other.

Then we will likely call a cleaning service. :| Oh, and celebrate...something.

No one uses Willis tower though. "Mam, excuse me I'm trying to find the train that will take me to Willis Holdings Tower?? I'll be spending the weekend downtown before I take I-94 home, also do you know of a grocer where I could buy some beers and soda, and a sandwich? Preferably on Lake Shore Drive that's is where my hotel is."

"Why yes, you can take the Purple line to Quincy or the Metra to Union Station, it's just a couple blocks over the river from there."

Chicago translation:

"Hey guys, stayin' in da loop, takin' da Dan Ryan outta here in a-couple-a days. Need da Sears Tower, which way is da L? And you guys know where any Jewels are over here need some pop and brewskis and a sammich? (sammich sometimes hoagie depending on dialect.)

"How'd ya get down Lake Shore without crashing yur car ya cheesehead jagoff?"

:lmao:

Orange_whip.jpeg

Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!

So why are you sitting here? Go and make babies!! Or are you on a brake? Do you need ice? :p

Congrats on the decision.

gaasc tip: Stock on beer,cigars and/or other substances (legal or otherwise) for the time between this and the actual ?making? of the little Jay/Sonia.

Biology tip: Guys should ideally wait 90 days after stopping "substances" before makings kids to help avoid mutated ones.

So I was sitting in the library of my university and decided to use one of the public computers. I logged into my mailbox and facebook...

Half an hour later I come back home, and try to login from my laptop...wrong password. WTF???

So I go through the "Forgot Your Password?" process, and after I'm finished - I realized somebody had hacked my accounts.
My Facebook page had my profile pic changed to Rick Astley, and all my information had been changed to say "hacked".

THAT WAS VERY UN-FUNNY!!!

So I've spent the last hour changing passwords, and making sure that nothing else got hacked.
Lesson learned: Never use public computers!!! (They had Symantec anti-virus, but apparently it's not very good)

So I was sitting in the library of my university and decided to use one of the public computers. I logged into my mailbox and facebook...

Half an hour later I come back home, and try to login from my laptop...wrong password. WTF???

So I go through the "Forgot Your Password?" process, and after I'm finished - I realized somebody had hacked my accounts.
My Facebook page had my profile pic changed to Rick Astley, and all my information had been changed to say "hacked".

THAT WAS VERY UN-FUNNY!!!

So I've spent the last hour changing passwords, and making sure that nothing else got hacked.
Lesson learned: Never use public computers!!! (They had Symantec anti-virus, but apparently it's not very good)

People still do that in college? I know it was all the rage back in high school.

My girlfriend put up a status on my Facebook saying, "this is what happens when your bf forgets to log off." I'm glad I didn't get in a fight with her beforehand. :D

No, no, no! I logged off! I logged off my mailbox as well, I always log off.