Random Thoughts....

I am currently in Agusta, Georgia and am about to embark on a road trip through the heart of the Bible Belt in two bright blue imported sports cars.

We are pilgrims in an unholy land.

On the up side I might finally get some descent biscuits and gravy, if I don't get stoned to death or shot first.

I have similar concerns when I travel to Utah...I have luckily escaped becoming a brother husband so far...:p

If you can't find decent biscuits and gravy between there and Arkansas, you've done something wrong. Very wrong.

QFT. Biscuits are served at every meal (literally in my experience) in the South. You couldn't escape them even if you wanted to.

If you can't find decent biscuits and gravy between there and Arkansas, you've done something wrong. Very wrong.

And when you get to Arkansas you can get some biscuits and chocolate gravy.

chocolate.jpg

Well, not every meal. They don't go too well with barbecue or pizza, for instance. :p

I meant every meal as in breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :p They're pretty damn ubiquitous.

If you're going through Alabama or Missouri, be sure to check out Lambert's Cafe. They make delicious rolls, and every few minutes they wheel a cart of them into the dining area and throw them at you.

The bitching session goes on...this CELTA course has literally been the worst class I've ever taken in my life. NOTHING I've done in this class is correct. I've fucked up so many times it's a miracle I haven't actually set myself on fire yet. I went through 5 summers of community center swimming lessons when I was a kid, and they were a cakewalk compared to this bullshit.

The worst parts about this whole thing are:

1. I have no motivation or desire to teach English anymore,
  2. I've already paid, and
  3. I initially wanted to take this class.

I've pissed away two weeks of my summer doing this, and I'm about to waste another week and a half.

Last edited:
The bitching session goes on...this CELTA course has literally been the worst class I've ever taken in my life. NOTHING I've done in this class is correct. I've fucked up so many times it's a miracle I haven't actually set myself on fire yet. I went through 5 summers of community center swimming lessons when I was a kid, and they were a cakewalk compared to this bullshit.

The worst parts about this whole thing are:

1. I have no motivation or desire to teach English anymore,
  2. I've already paid, and
  3. I initially wanted to take this class.

I've pissed away two weeks of my summer doing this, and I'm about to waste another week and a half.
April/May = summer?

Well it is probably the best weather of the year in this state. Once it hits june it is like 90 and humid all the time which is miserable imo so I hide huddled net to the air conditioner.

Paul Thurrott who runs winsupersite.com :cool:

Nice :D

So earlier I was at the beach trying to get some long exposure shots, and possibly even star trails, but it was getting too hazy.
It was nearing 10:45 and it was only then I noticed something was up nearby me. There were guys with flashlights looking at the guy in the car nearby. At first I thought he had car problems, and they were his friends, then the light shone properly and I realized they were cops interrogating him. This is what happened next:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/05/04/IMG_1078.jpg

They fucking cuffed him and kept him on the side of the car, while another patrol car came. I was like dayummmn. Then after about 10 minutes they totally let him free. Lolwut.

Last edited:
So earlier I was at the beach trying to get some long exposure shots, and possibly even star trails, but it was getting too hazy.
It was nearing 10:45 and it was only then I noticed something was up nearby me. There were guys with flashlights looking at the guy in the car nearby. At first I thought he had car problems, and they were his friends, then the light shone properly and I realized they were cops interrogating him. This is what happened next:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/05/04/IMG_1078.jpg

They fucking cuffed him and kept him on the side of the car, while another patrol car came. I was like dayummmn. Then after about 10 minutes they totally let him free. Lolwut.

DoJ report said:
["The police force in New Orleans is] a significant threat to the safety of the public"
http://www.newstatesman.com/north-america/2011/04/orleans-city-jail-police?q=1

It is up to the individual to decide weather the report shows a local New Orleans problem or has wider implications.

Oh China, you go communism, then you go capitalist but then you don't give back the money you stole from all those people. Moving onto to my megalomaniac, revenge driven fantasy. How much money and resources would it take to bring a country to its knees?

Yeah..I'm pissed and a little messed up in the head. :|

Last edited:
For some reason am sat watching the fish episode of Dining With Death.

Am terrified of water. Swimming pools an' the ocean. Not just because I've had a few narrow escapes from drowning an I will never go back in a deep body of water ever again, (I am a useless swimmer) but because there is so much scary shit in the ocean. I actually detest eating fish too. Only fish I'll eat is battered cod. o_O

For some reason am sat watching the fish episode of Dining With Death.

Am terrified of water. Swimming pools an' the ocean. Not just because I've had a few narrow escapes from drowning an I will never go back in a deep body of water ever again, (I am a useless swimmer) but because there is so much scary shit in the ocean. I actually detest eating fish too. Only fish I'll eat is battered cod. o_O

you're a follower of Richard Hammonds view of fish?

Oh China, you go communism, then you go capitalist but then you don't give back the money you stole from all those people. Moving onto to my megalomaniac, revenge driven fantasy. How much money and resources would it take to bring a country to its knees? Yeah..I'm pissed and a little messed up in the head.

$200 million is the rumored price for an ex-Russian strategic nuke on the black market. Shortly after the fall of the USSR, it was supposedly down to $10-20 mil but that's the rumored price now.

Last edited: