Random Thoughts....

Agreed. It's not possible here.
not that should be any sort of benchmark or anything, but twitter doesn't allow that either :D

what I just thought of: with other reactions than just "like", the "self-like" could be a way to frame your post in a certain way. to make clear it's satire, or to underline the plain facepalminess of the whole thing or sth. then again, could just throw the emoji into the post itself...

What's with people that like their own Facebook posts?
Facebook is full of narcissists who like the smell off their own farts.....

meat farts

(that's it, that's the thought)

Im going to have to buy new shoes again soon, I only bought them in march. :/

What shoes did you buy? Ruined in just two months is extremely short even for el-cheapo brands...

What shoes did you buy? Ruined in just two months is extremely short even for el-cheapo brands...

Well, the bottoms are looking like worn tires.

image.jpg

Average steps per my phone.

IMG_2429.jpeg

Well, the bottoms are looking like worn tires.
I just got some foamy soled Skechers recently and I fully expect them to wear like this, it's just not a durable material. I don't think they're really cheap enough to offset that though.

I just got some foamy soled Skechers recently and I fully expect them to wear like this, it's just not a durable material. I don't think they're really cheap enough to offset that though.
And when they do get smooth, they get Sliiiiiiiippery in the wet. Honestly the first time you feel it slip, ut's time to replace them because it only gets worse, and nobody wants to to spontaneous involuntary splits.

But the bummer is, I couldn't find any shoes I liked better...so I bought another pair of the exact same shoes. 🤦