Carbage

The sad thing is that Hofele probably doesn't even own one, just wants to show off his "design".

Why do people with Audis feel the need to make them look like R8s. Next will be the R8 styled Q7.

Don't call the devil!

Why do people with Audis feel the need to make them look like R8s. Next will be the R8 styled Q7.

IMO Audi has always (well, at least since the death of the original Quattro) been about a bland lack of style (and also IMO that's precisely why they did the R8 and why they're trying so hard with the LED marker lights, they're desperately trying to develop an identity and a brand signature).

So now there's a bit of fashion in the Audi family and it makes the drones desperate to catch up. IMO.

not a picture but will do the job [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XMQAaRLb7Q&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

w197_sls_4.jpg

8494685.jpg

4819803.jpg

2825142.jpg

Prety soon you'll start seeing Mercedes SLSs with GT-R badges on them...

Bad ways to get attention

Bad ways to get attention

Photoshop or not it's gonna happen sooner or later:cry:

10714q8.jpg

33k8ynq.jpg

4819803.jpg

are those the doorhandles, halfway down the door? you'll have to get on your knees to open that door!

im so dissapointed that i didint had my phone today i saw like bmws witch are like shit and even volvo t5 with body kit :D
ehh 206 is quite mesed up who thinks that this crap is pretty?