FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll most certainly come again this time, with the usual disclaimer of 'if Uni doesn't get in the way'. But my exam workload next semester is relatively moderate, so I'm confident that I'll be able to spare some time for that weekend.

I can pick up people flying in form TXL or SXF, if that's of any help.

definitely planning on being there...

IMG_3997.jpg

Okay this year I will not make any promises that either my car (stupid deer) or my body (stupid health ... getting old) can't cash in ... but I'm very much interested ... so I will keep watching this thread ...

Greetings Michael

What arrangements? The only difference is he won't have to buy a folding chair via D-Fence. :p

Count me in. :) I hope to arrive on Friday evening.

And I hope to see more people from the far to closely located countries then! (Ukanians, I'm looking at you!)

Last edited:
Hmm... guess we should get there on thursday night already, then. Don't like driving long distances at night.

Btw, my brother's got a huuuuge tent that should easily fit 6 to 8 people, and I'm pretty sure that I could borrow it for the weekend.
However, would there be any demand for it, or does everyone have a tent anyway?

Trying to be there again. Chances are good, just have to decide where/how to sleep this time :D.

@Adu: You forgot we had a Saudi at a (smaller) meet too! And for me Derek will always be a belgian ;).

I'll be there.
Awesome, an American!
I'll be coming from K?ln, so I'll either take the train or I'll gladly ride along with someone.
While the local train station is literally right next to the camp site, you'd have to change buses/trains at least one time and it would take you at least 100 minutes to travel the 50 km to the camp site, so you should hitch a ride with someone. It won't be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.