FinalGear Ringmeet 2011: August 12 - 14 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that I'm not at all thinking about this trip as I leave for Europe in less than 2 weeks anyway... Scary stuff! :p

I've barely thought about it myself... which is odd since it's all I could think about when I went to the Ring in 2009

I'm not sure it'll sink in for me until August, then it'll be a mad panic to get everything ready.

You are the freak! YOU ARE! We are all perfectly normal internet fatties :p

Well no, but it is particularly obvious here so I decided it was time for me to articulate this particular thought.

I'm not sure it'll sink in for me until August, then it'll be a mad panic to get everything ready.

haha.. that sounds like my style :D

I do need to get an international driving permit soon... and determine whether I want to pay for a rental ahead of time, or just wait until the day-of. And, I may need to reserve a hotel along the way as well... not sure yet.

Yes I'm so thin, 110 kg of starvation. I will need lots of stroopwaffles to fatten up for winter.

Srsly? Somehow i dont remember you being that fat :D. Maybe its really your fault Adu's rearwheel looked the way it did after the scouttrip :D. But ok, 110kg, i'm not even close to that, you fat sucker!

110 is nothing

Yes but it creaks and squeaks

I was referring to the FG Ringmeet community :p But of course there is always the chance of me losing that bet :D

I made short list of stuff to bring. I have no experience with camping. Did I forget something important?

Tent
Air mattress
Sheet, Blanket and cushion
Electrical air pump
Electrical Coolbox
Camera(s), tripod, suction cup
Plate, knife and fork
Folding chair
Cable drum
Spam
Baked beans

Last edited:
Do you (or does anybody else for that matter) have a rubber mallet? It's better for the tent pegs to have a rubber mallet than a iron-headed one.

I was referring to the FG Ringmeet community :p But of course there is always the chance of me losing that bet :D

I made short list of stuff to bring. I have no experience with camping. Did I forget something important?

Tent
Air mattress
Sheet, Blanket and cushion
Electrical air pump
Electrical Coolbox
Camera(s), tripod, suction cup
Plate, knife and fork
Folding chair
Cable drum
Spam
Baked beans

Ravioli in a tin can
Instant Noodles
Some sort of cooking pot and heating device

EDIT: Marshmallows.

Do you (or does anybody else for that matter) have a rubber mallet? It's better for the tent pegs to have a rubber mallet than a iron-headed one.

When I went camping with friends we used our shoes... Mind you, I do wear steel-toed safety shoes as normal walking shoes, so I don't feel much of what I'm walking over :D

I'll put rubber mallet on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.