January DLC Leaked!

indeed, if true it does look to be a good pack.
although i won't believe anything until i hear it from Turn 10.

Would be awesome if true. I would love to play around with tuning the RS6, so much potential there.

looks very true to me :)

what idiot would even bother to fake it? theres no point. lul. i mean, "photoshopping" or whatever that one-77 would be suuuch a timewaste.

I call BS, quite clear photoshops. Looking forward to any pack in January though. :)

None of the car models that are actually shown are correct. I doubt the RS6 is going to be a mk4 jetta with giant tires poking out of the wheel wells.

"This is a test January DLC Car park.Enjoy!"

Enjoy what? There is no download link or install instructions. I'll get excited when I see that. Until then, I call bullshit.

Ha, yeah.

Even if it was true, I'd still be disappointed in lack of older cars. Though I'd love to have the 2011 Mustang 5.0

link broken :(

link broken :(

The cars were: Aston Martin One-77, Audi RS6, Audi R8 LMS, BMW M6 Coupe, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Shelby GT500, Holden HSV w427, Lotus 2-Eleven, Pagani Zonda R, Porsche Boxter S, Saleen Raptor

Of course none of this is confirmed, however I don't think the One-77 is faked seeing as he's got a screenshot of it on the Nurburgring. Secondly, the RS6 and R8 LMS make sense as their Audi cars. The RS6 is probably going to be the freebie, and I was certain the R8 would make it into the game as well. Thirdly, the GT500 and Grand Sport were leaked by Tofu R back in July, and most of the other cars he "predicted" have come true, so I'm going to assume these ones will too.

DLC needs more E34 M5!

The RS6 will add a whole new level of fun, people will just add a bigger turbo to it, fly past everybody on the straight, crash every corner, then fly past you again on every straight. Yay fun!

DLC needs more E34 M5!

The RS6 will add a whole new level of fun, people will just add a bigger turbo to it, fly past everybody on the straight, crash every corner, then fly past you again on every straight. Yay fun!

Dorifto :D

FB RX7 please. Oh who am I kidding I won't even get my 360 back for another 3 weeks. :(

Some new manufacturers would be nice.

Rather than the 9,001 Porsche, or 7,002nd Ferrari.