Plans for the day of the Rapture!

if i put Jedi as my religion on the census. does that mean i get picked up by a star destroyer?

^ ahahah I remember I put "Jedi" as my religion in my Uni application form. My parents saw it and went beserk! "What's is a Jeddy?!" (They're from China, didn't pronounce it right) "What does Jeddy mean?!"

if i put Jedi as my religion on the census. does that mean i get picked up by a star destroyer?

[video=youtube;8EbY0vuNt-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EbY0vuNt-Q[/video]

You have chosen. I am an atheist, so where does that leave me?

Blessed be ye children of Almighty God.

Well I'm still here so I'm guessing that I don't qualify for Rapture on the account of my sins and I'm still able to access the Internet, had a good dinner/tea and still posting on these forums.

I guess I'm the winner!

I'm sure Dominic Strauss-Kahn and Arnold Schwarzenegger are praying feverishly now on the slightest chance that they'll be taken.

Read a good one on Slashdot: buy lots of old pairs of shoes, scatter them around outside and fill them with dry ice :D

Well I'm not dead yet, so might as well celebrate.

^James May's fault.

Guise! It's all OK. Macho Man Randy Savage is preventing the rapture! As depicted below:
i1d5I.jpg

Last edited:
11 pm and I just passed the priest from the Orthodox chapel at the end of my street. He must be well pissed off. All that time and effort growing that beard wasted.

Today was interesting. I ran into a Jehovah's Witness today. I nearly pissed myself laughing.