Post a pic of yourself

Your shades, no hat.

And I was papped (rather inelegantly!) at Sunday's Pistonhead's meeting!

b7d3c1ec.jpg

Reactions: LP
Though you may want to try a Kangol type hat. It may suit you. Something like the following (you pick the color):

:think: I think he has a great point, Harish. A round head like yours would compliment that kind of cap.

Your shades, no hat.
Though you may want to try a Kangol type hat. It may suit you. Something like the following (you pick the color):
http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2008/04/20/fragment-design-x-kangol-504-traditional-color-pack/

Interesting. Where can you go and try these things on? Macy's? Beret'sRUs?

:think: I think he has a great point, Harish. A round head like yours would compliment that kind of cap.

Aight.

Your shades, no hat.

And I was papped (rather inelegantly!) at Sunday's Pistonhead's meeting!

b7d3c1ec.jpg

I like your gullwings.

Interesting. Where can you go and try these things on? Macy's? Beret'sRUs?
Well, don't know which stores you can find them in on your side of the border, but you should just go to a mall and browse the clothing stores, large known ones and small ones. Here you can find them practically anywhere in a mall. They're all different brands in each store, but basically the same shape and a variety of fabrics. I have a wool one for fall/winter too, keeps the scalp nice and warm when outside (like stepping outside for a smoke). :)

Please no kangol hat. Those have been so overplayed lately by high-class brotatos...

That said, you are in San Diego. You'll fit in easier. ;)

Alright, so which combo of hat and shades works best? :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/09/12/Untitled-1.jpg

From top left, going right: No hat or shades, no hat my shades, no hat dad's shades
From bottom left, going right: Hat with no shades, hat with my shades, hat with dad's shades

I'm going to buck the trend and say "No hat my shades". "Hat, my shades" makes you look like Martin Lawrence from Bad Boys 2 (not the original), while "no hat my shades" is flat-out Morpheus.

Please no kangol hat. Those have been so overplayed lately by high-class brotatos...

That said, you are in San Diego. You'll fit in easier. ;)

Sheesh, Jay, looks like "Max Headroom - The High School Years"

This photo was found on Awkward Family Photos, I suppose he is my doppelganger.

Isn't it said that if you meet your doppelgagner both of you would cease to exist?

In his case I think the sweater is enough to put you off meeting him.

He fondles a pussy while lasers shoot around him without blinking once. I say our Jay will lose this battle, sorry.