Random Thoughts....

There is but when I tried it there was not a single driver for any of my hardware. Might still be the same... I just upgraded to 32bit Vista when the time came.

What happens when a Lion runs into a Bear but only bumps him? And does the bear get mad about it or just claim it on insurance?

Bio AP: 4
Macro Econ AP: 4
Micro Econ AP: 4
Calc AB AP: 2

Hooray! Except for the Calc score :p

Euro AP 5
Latin Vergil AP 3
Calc AB AP 2

I didn't study for any of them. My history teacher's ecstatic. And I'm the first person in 4 years to pass the latin AP. I suck at calc because my teacher was godawful, so I can't say I'm at all surprised.

Hint: when playing a drinking game while watching Star Trek, don't use "captain" as a drink word. :p :beer:

Yeah I know, I didn't fail the class by any means (I got a B for the year). I'd just rather learn the subject from someone who can actually teach.

Euro AP 5
Latin Vergil AP 3
Calc AB AP 2

I didn't study for any of them. My history teacher's ecstatic. And I'm the first person in 4 years to pass the latin AP. I suck at calc because my teacher was godawful, so I can't say I'm at all surprised.

Every single person I talked to that took the Calc AB test got a 2! That's just ridiculous.

They made the test really really hard this year because last year's test was a cinch. They f-ed it up and put much too much easy stuff on it and so the average score was about a point too high. Therefore, they wrote the test to be extra difficult this year on the assumption that their test wasn't b0rken last yr. It was tho. So we got it in the butt.

I am not wearing any pants!

What's the difference?

No matter, the chances are still that I'm not wearing any. (It's too warm right now.)

I JUST FELT THE URGE TO TYPE IN AN EXTREMELY LARGE FONT!!!

Oh, yeah. Blind, you owe me a cookie for the mental image of you without pants:yucky: