Random Thoughts....

How you doin'?

Current ringtone: Firefly Theme - which I edited myself to fit into 40 seconds
Current Phone background: "Serenity" logo - the same one painted on the side of Serenity in the show Firefly and the film Serenity.
Current background on PC #1 (Named "Eddie" after the computer on the Heart of Gold in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) a higher resolution "Serenity" logo.
Current background on PC #2 (Named "Frankenstein" because it was made out of spares): A three-view of Serenity that says "Serenity" in Chinese (I think) and "Firefly" in English.

Bonus: Go to my MySpace page and see what I've done with it.
Double-Bonus: I used the Firefly episode "Objects in Space" to explain the existential crisis faced by victims of severe ongoing trauma. I think it's still in my blog.

Care to continue?

No, that's quite alright, I know when I've been beaten. I, uh, haven't named any of my computers. >_>

Also, this is just a hunch of mine, but do you, by any chance, like the TV series Firefly?

My phone is always on silent. (vibrate only)

My i730 was on the same setting. After I started doing that though the battery life plummeted. I just recently read online and in the manual for my new phone that vibrate can kill battery life. Have you guys seen any evidence of that with your phones?

/Nextel phones have the most annoying ringtones on earth, so vibrate was the only option.

After I started doing that though the battery life plummeted. I just recently read online and in the manual for my new phone that vibrate can kill battery life. Have you guys seen any evidence of that with your phones?

I've never thought about it, but it definitely makes sense...but my phone doesn't ring that often anyways, so I've never had a problem with it.

it makes sense i'm sure to make a noise takes less energy than to spin a motor quickly

The little light that comes on to let me know I have a voicemail is what kills my battery. I think my phone is messing up now because that light will not go off until I turn my phone off. Hopefully I can upgrade to a better one when my contract expires in a few months.

Can someone explain why so many Americans get pussy hurt over a foreign tv show making fun of Americans?

Anyone got any good ideas to get them to go away?

Can someone explain why so many Americans get pussy hurt over a foreign tv show making fun of Americans?

Anyone got any good ideas to get them to go away?

You could try shooting them in the head with your legal guns :p
</flamebait>

It's strange but rather cool to hear a banjo being incorporated into a modern pop song.

aw a passionate girl. how cute.

0,,5569401,00.jpg

I didn't realise that Ginger Spice was that ugly!!

Geri Halliwell isn't she? She isn't ugly, just looks like a typical, albeit somewhat attractive woman in her mid-30's to me. I wouldn't have expected her to still retain her stunning looks as she had in her early 20's with the Spice Girls...

I still think it was a silly idea for McLaren Mercedes to think it would be a good idea to have the Spice Girls at their 1997 launch. A comapny known to be very corporate, grey, humourless, attempting to look cool and trying to appeal to the young, edgy teenage youths...:D

It'd be like Peter Costello maintaining a Myspace page in order to reach out to the younger generation, trying to seem cool, and with it...

Last edited:
^ Maybe its just me then who finds her unattractive. She wasnt that hot in the Spice Girls anyway, not like Baby Spice :D

phpThumbgeneratedthumbnail.jpeg

Oooh, yeah. Emma Bunton. I can definitely get excited about her. :D

600th post. Has to be one of the best posts I've ever made! 8)

Last edited:
Im only 7 posts away from 2000 :D

even i got excited by that. phoooar.

once, while browsing top gear clips on youtube, i happened upon a behind the scenes clip of when geri was the star in a reasonably priced car (then the liana). she spun the car a little bit, and then cried a lot, later blaming pms. that's definately something i wouldn't want on the internet!

even i got excited by that. phoooar.

once, while browsing top gear clips on youtube, i happened upon a behind the scenes clip of when geri was the star in a reasonably priced car (then the liana). she spun the car a little bit, and then cried a lot, later blaming pms. that's definately something i wouldn't want on the internet!

I found it, OMG, it's hilarious!! I have never seen anyone cry like this at her age!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bxv4dvNwwM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: