Random Thoughts....

Does anyone know what that website is where you upload or link an image and it finds similar ones to it on the web?

On a unrelated note, i finally got out of my ass and finished Kingdom Hearts

I'm not going to ask how you got stuck in your ass in the first place. :p

So I am going to fail history because I was not taught anything in regular school and am too stupid. Mom says I am not allowed to fail and will have to have a tutor but I really doubt it will help. This class is way too far over my head and needs to much knowledge. It's like sending someone who has never used a computer to programing class.

My warranty was already expired when it died the first time. They wanted to charge me on a per-phonecall basis, but I pretty much kept hitting 0 until the computer transfered me to a live rep. At which point I somehow managed to get into the loophole into the system where they were treating me at Corporate Care rather than regular Tech support. I paid $200 to have them fix the initial problem (I spilled half a bottle of Gatorade into my laptop on accident). I was really happy with the price, I was expecting way more. Anyways, they fixed a lot, more than I was expecting, but in the process, got the WiFi button jammed, making it toggle on/off/on/off/on/off nonstop. So I sent it back in, they fixed the button, but I guess they forgot to hook it up to the board, because it does nothing now. So I'm sending it back. Worst part is that they won't even give me a partial refund despite their incompetence. Its been exactly one month since I sent it in the first time.

Generally I'dve fixed this kind of issue myself, but I don't dare risk opening up my laptop because
a. the case is really easy to break if you try to pry it open
b. I'd probably have to end up taking the whole thing apart just because of the way laptops are so compactly packed.

Decided to look up how far my laptop has gone since 09/28/2009. Its gone this far.

Decided to look up how far my laptop has gone since 09/28/2009. Its gone this far.

You know what? Totally worth the outrageous price to be able to pop over to one of multiple malls and slap the laptop down on the counter and tell them to fix it now.
The only time I needed a part and had it mailed it came the next day, from california.

Actually I can order shit from hong kong faster than that WTF

Also for a fun fact, it costs 179$ if you spill soda on apple laptop. I managed to do that within a day of getting it DURKAT

Last edited:
You know what? Totally worth the outrageous price to be able to pop over to one of multiple malls and slap the laptop down on the counter and tell them to fix it now.
The only time I needed a part and had it mailed it came the next day, from california.

Actually I can order shit from hong kong faster than that WTF

Also for a fun fact, it costs 179$ if you spill soda on apple laptop. I managed to do that within a day of getting it DURKAT

Meh, I prefer the Dell idea of "you call us, we come to your house and fix it in front of you so you can make sure we do it right". Although the "house" bit in my case was actually my mum's salon (as the laptop got delivered there), so it was kinda weird :lol:

I got my 3 year premium warranty free too, which was awesome. You don't get cool deals like that anymore with Dell, now it's only $50 cash off or something else to that value :(

And I don't know how much Dell charges for drink spills, but I think that if I did that I would just get a new computer. No point paying to fix this one, I'll be getting a new one soon enough anyway.

Once the warranty is up dell charges you for contacting them, Believe me I looked it up concerning the crappy desktop I have from them. I have taken in old iPods to the apple store and they at least look at them for free and tell you what is wrong.

The spill is entirely dependent on how deep it sinks. The keyboard on a computer won't cost too much but it you fry the motherboard the whole thing is scrap.

:lol: I opened that in another tab and then read some other threads and then I was like "uhh... why did I click a link to the Cabela's forum..." Copypasta with fail sauce.

TinEye is pretty neat though.

Last edited:
:lol: I opened that in another tab and then read some other threads and then I was like "uhh... why did I click a link to the Cabela's forum..." Copypasta with fail sauce.

TinEye is pretty neat though.

Oh wow, I suck at the internet:lol: I was fixing a link for a person on another forum and didn't even think to check if my link was right.

edit: I mean...I have no idea what you are talking about.;)

Last edited:
After four weeks of slog I have finally made it to the end of my work placement. Huzzah!!

:dances around a bit but quickly falls into an exhausted heap:

Gah! I'm exhausted tonight. I still have the last of the written work to finish and then I'm off on a road trip to the north of the state on Sunday to see my dad's parents. I'm taking my dad and his partner with me in my little car. It'll be the furthest it's gone since I've had it. Looking forward to it, and I can relax completely tomorrow, yay!

Random thought: I find it astonishing how many weird noises a baby can make whilst not moving its face (these do not include farts).

you think you know these things, but I am amazed everyday at the sounds that are produced. Hell, my little one can make sounds even I can't!

I don't do anything for Halloween

join the club!

Nothing more creepy than turning around to find your head of department stnding 30cm behind you staring at your screen...

My boss usually just opens the door violently, and as I have my back to the door it always scares the crap out of me

Meh, I prefer the Dell idea of "you call us, we come to your house and fix it in front of you so you can make sure we do it right". Although the "house" bit in my case was actually my mum's salon (as the laptop got delivered there), so it was kinda weird :lol:

This. Hellz yeah

^ on the baby thing, i get to meet my second cousin's baby tomorrow!!!!!!

Hopefully by then she will have a name- she was born on Wednesday and she is yet to be named. Very weird!!!! Can't wait though, she is adorable!!!!!!!

Then i get to go see my cousin for his birthday, which is cool too :)

My boss usually just opens the door violently, and as I have my back to the door it always scares the crap out of me

I work in a cube farm

After four weeks of slog I have finally made it to the end of my work placement. Huzzah!!

:dances around a bit but quickly falls into an exhausted heap:

Gah! I'm exhausted tonight. I still have the last of the written work to finish and then I'm off on a road trip to the north of the state on Sunday to see my dad's parents. I'm taking my dad and his partner with me in my little car. It'll be the furthest it's gone since I've had it. Looking forward to it, and I can relax completely tomorrow, yay!

You haven't driven to Melbourne yet?

I can't sit with my back to the door. Don't know why. But, throw me in a room with a door on each wall and watch me go crazy. :lol:

I'll actually just end up in a corner.

^ corner. It is your friend.

EDIT: oh shit!!!! I couldn't read the white text!!!!!!! *facepalm*

you think you know these things, but I am amazed everyday at the sounds that are produced. Hell, my little one can make sounds even I can't!

Just wait until he starts to use words, the cuteness goes through the roof from there. Yesterday Maud actually said "frietjes" for the first time when I was cooking some fries for me (and her, she's always jonesing for fries). The list of words she uses is fast approaching 50 entries :cool: