Random Thoughts....

For those that care: Just got some bad news via text. CrazyJeeper stuffed his VF500F into the back of a Lexus RX and is currently in the hospital. Heading that way now. He's well enough to text, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Hope he is alright let us now how it goes. If he can text he can't be all that bad off unless he is using his tongue or something.

You know the lexus driver cut him off or stopped short while texting/fixing makeup/talking on phone.

For those that care: Just got some bad news via text. CrazyJeeper stuffed his VF500F into the back of a Lexus RX and is currently in the hospital. Heading that way now. He's well enough to text, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Yikes! Glad to here he's doing well.

Get well soon CrazyJeeper! :)

And in a similar vein I'm back at work for the first time since Tuesday Sept 7th and I have a stinking cold and a really sort throat! :(

So you we're the one that infected me :p

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again: You people are harsh!

This is from the guys who keeps calling people communist hippies and goatfarmers.......

Sometimes there's no other way of getting a message across.

Shit! hope he's okay.

Life just sucks. From the moment we're born we start to die. All life is, is a constant struggle to last that one more day...and another...and another...until we finally slip away into the aether of death and whatever lies beyond.

Listen to the paranoid ADHD'er, GET HELP!!!!

Today a cab driver died because a 15 minute shower collapsed the walls of the national stadium. I shit you not.

Normally I'd post a sarcastic witty reply but this is seriously reaching stupid proportions.

Last edited:
I'm back from my trip to Minnesota and the Random Thoughts thread move quite rapidly.

Hopefully it isn't that bad, but let us know anyway.

I don't give a crud about CrazyJeeper, I'm just curious to see if the poor Lexus is alright. :p

It's probably Spectre being an uptight asshole, but perhaps I need to apologize for that joke since he neg repped me for it.

Sheesh, I was just trying to lighten the mood. I thought that was pretty obvious.

It's probably Spectre being an uptight asshole, but perhaps I need to apologize for that joke since he neg repped me for it.

Sheesh, I was just trying to lighten the mood. I thought that was pretty obvious.

It was to me, but what you said doesn't make sense, you might want to edit it. Did you mean "too" instead of "either?"

I know what your intentions were (and I'm not saying they were wrong or anything), but this sort of thing is a pretty sensitive topic for motorcyclists- making fun of "cager's" inattention, where injury has resulted, often will cause a bit of offence within the motorcycling community. I know when a close family member of mine high-sided and somebody joked to me that he had "probably scuffed the pavement, that's a shame!" I wanted to punch them in the face.

I know what your intentions were (and I'm not saying they were wrong or anything), but this sort of thing is a pretty sensitive topic for motorcyclists- making fun of "cager's" inattention, where injury has resulted, often will cause a bit of offence within the motorcycling community. I know when a close family member of mine high-sided and somebody joked to me that he had "probably scuffed the pavement, that's a shame!" I wanted to punch them in the face.

Fair enough. I can admit that's news to me.

And okay, Spectre was probably having a rough day because of CJ's accident and my lame joke pissed him off one step too far, I can understand that as well. It's just that I don't consider myself a troll, I think most of my posts are generally good-natured... so it's a bit shocking to get neg repped with no warning or anything, for a bit of attempted humour no less.

At any rate, I do hope CJ is alright and I certainly don't give a shit about the Lexus if anyone is truly dumb enough to believe that. :)

Thank you all for the kind words. I am alive and doing quite well. The extent of my injuries are limited to a broken wrist, bruised ass and a wee little scratch on my knee. It is hard to type with one hand, so I'll post my account of the accident tomorrow morning in the general motorbikers thread.

It's not rude. You can wish him well and then not ignore my post either. ;)

Maybe I'm missing something but the "either" in that sentence doesn't seem to make sense. Grammar nazis?

It would make sense if you assumed a typo, and that "can" should be "can't," leading to (what I am assuming would be) a disastrous misinterpretation.

Fair enough. I can admit that's news to me.

And okay, Spectre was probably having a rough day because of CJ's accident and my lame joke pissed him off one step too far, I can understand that as well. It's just that I don't consider myself a troll, I think most of my posts are generally good-natured... so it's a bit shocking to get neg repped with no warning or anything, for a bit of attempted humour no less.

At any rate, I do hope CJ is alright and I certainly don't give a shit about the Lexus if anyone is truly dumb enough to believe that. :)

You had at least half an hour between when I told you it was in poor taste and not funny and when I neg repped you. Didn't see an apology or edit when I came back to look at it, so you got what you deserved IMHO. You were online when I looked both times, so I can't see any grounds for a rational claim that there was no warning.

Last edited:
Bah. I hope you dented that Lexus real well and good CJ. :p Good to hear you're okay.

I go away for the weekend and it's like wank, wank, wank all over the Internet.

Fuck this. I'm going back to bed. :|

Fuck. I think I can speak for all of us that we all hope for the best.