Random Thoughts....

^I buy all my clothes at Target.

Today I was reminded of what horrible person there is hiding away in myself for the past 13 years. It only takes one person to say the right words and I fly off the handle, saying words I would dare not speak aloud in public or private anymore.

I am honestly fed up with fighting with my mind. Or maybe it is the internet, that the chosen 5% of assholes out there seem to gravitate towards me, or vice versa. Someone gave me a +1 rep the other day, with the explanation, "you are one of the last human beings on the internet".

I think today I failed with a lot of people expectations of me, including myself. Well, the sun will rise in the East tomorrow.

If you were perfect you wouldn't be human.

This RMON thing.. it's monitor mode, right? I've got a couple wifi adapters here that I'd like to know if they support it. A D-link DWL-G120 and a PCMCIA Cisco 340...

RMON isn't usually for that, it's more for enterprise grade routers/switch monitoring

So, $20 for tickets, popcorn, and drinks with free refills and an 18+ balcony. I love that theatre.

Random thought: The oven buzzes, the phone rings, and someone knocks on the door all at the same time. What do you do?

Oven first because my food is more important than other people, then answer the phone, tell the person you will call them back then get the door.

Oven first, pick up the phone (which I can reach from the kitchen) and open the door (within reach of the phone, which is cordless anyway).

The only time my oven would buzz is when my wife is cooking. I would cook if I were any good at it, but I'm doing both of us a favor by letting her take care of it :D

Barack Obama is speaking at my school tomorrow. They're expecting 20,000 people. I don't like him nor am I going to vote for him, but I still wanted to go after seeing Bill Clinton speak here Thursday. My roommate got me a "Preferred Seating" ticket (free), even though it says its first come first serve, and its on a giant lawn outside our main building.

It starts at 1:30 pm, but my roommate and his friends are going at 8:15 am to get a good spot. Am I wrong for thinking this is ridiculous? I just got home from a long night, and I don't feel like waking up at 7:30 am just to wait another 6+ hours in 30 degree weather to listen to someone who I don't agree with.

I really don't have anything better to do. I have no homework. Nothing I could really work on. I'll probably just watch the last day of Spring Training and have a beer or two.. oh wait, that's something better to do.

I can't wait to hear my roommate leave at 8:00 am, I'll just roll over and go back to sleep, happy I'm not standing on mud for 6 hours.

oven, in case the food started burning (although i very rarely cook so it'd probably be someone elses food), answer the door (unless it's door knockers, in which case i'd commando roll out of sight) and ignore the phone because it's probably my sister's damned boyfriend ringing AGAIN.

Man U fans should change their scarf colours to something OTHER than red so I don't confuse them with other Liverpool fans when I'm at the pub.

Do you have many U fans in Ontario?

I just started iTunes in with the dark reign cd (old strategy game for pc, which was very advanced for the time) and it used cd music for the music (as lots of games did at the time) check out some of the track titles (according to itunes at least windows media player is probably a little closer to the mark I suspect

darkreign.jpg

winmp.jpg

"gueing carpet to your genitals doesn't make you a cantaloupe"

So, thought I'd turn back on signature visibility... Damn, I remember why I disbled signatures in the first place. So much crap in (most of) them. I like a clean page with just the writing of the post, not silly pictures or quotes underneath it.

Oh, and I saw psdf's signature. Fuck that.

Jay, everyone has a dark side. And it happens to rear it's ugly head every once in a while. Remember, you ended up being the mature one there by ignoring the one taunting you. That says enough to me.

Random thought: The oven buzzes, the phone rings, and someone knocks on the door all at the same time. What do you do?

First oven, then door, and the telemarketer on the phone can leave a message on my answering machine if it's important.

Last edited:
Hmm, what would the maintenance costs be like on an '02 Audi A4 closing in on 100,000kms...