Random Thoughts....

So, apparently the flood on my side street got almost to the top of the dumpster. :/

WTF, Austin. Build actual drainage into things. Oh, and fix my road.

Random Thoughts....

Just be careful with credit. Know your limits on what you can spend each month.

I'm currently paying $1,000 in "rent." The rent money has been saved by father for a down payment. I've been able to survive just fine like that for a year.

That said, I'd like to stay around that if possible. It seems doable in my town.

The first house was absolute garbage. It needed new everything....

Second house, it has no A/C but, it has hot water heat and an blower upstairs that vents out the roof. I fired it up and it makes a huge difference, crack a window down stairs and most days I think it'll be good enough, for the few days it won't be, a window unit will work well, or a mitsubishi mini split.

The second house had a couple issues with water coming in through the windows in the basement. The home has no gutters and the ground may need to be reworked around the windows, it should be fixable. However, the the shitter is upstairs and there's one in the basement that I I'm not sure works. Main floor is shitter-less. I like the second house a whole bunch but, my Mortage would be $900.

Last edited:
I'm currently paying $1,000 in "rent." The rent money has been saved by father for a down payment. I've been able to survive just fine like that for a year.

That said, I'd like to stay around that if possible. It seems doable in my town.

The first house was absolute garbage. It needed new everything....

Second house, it has no A/C but, it has hot water heat and an blower upstairs that vents out the roof. I fired it up and it makes a huge difference, crack a window down stairs and most days I think it'll be good enough, for the few days it won't be, a window unit will work well, or a mitsubishi mini split.

The second house had a couple issues with water coming in through the windows in the basement. The home has no gutters and the ground may need to be reworked around the windows, it should be fixable. However, the the shitter is upstairs and there's one in the basement that I I'm not sure works. Main floor is shitter-less. I like the second house a whole bunch but, my Mortage would be $900.

If you get serious about a house, make sure to have a professional inspection before committing to buy.

If you get serious about a house, make sure to have a professional inspection before committing to buy.

And I want to talk to the city and check if the house has had all the permits for any improvements.

Also make sure they're independent (so..perhaps not the realtor's "recommended" inspector).

My parents ended up with a nightmare of a homeownership experience due to a realitor recommended inspector missing (later determined to be clear signs) clues that the house was full of toxic mold that would later make everyone crazy sick.

You know the problem is bad when, as you're packing up after the bathroom ceiling downstairs collapsed while everyone was at school/work, your extended family admits that you all smelled like mold for years but didn't have the heart to tell you. :|

My balls never shrink. NEVER.

The closest we've come to visualising coco's balls is during this "chipotle fart simulation":

Reactions: MWF
"Hey lets talk probiotics!"

Said no one ever! :|

The closest we've come to visualising coco's balls is during this "chipotle fart simulation"

She lives in Texas, she can get a lot better Mexican food/burritos than Chipotle.

Random Thoughts....

The best Mexican food I've had is from Kentucky. Of course I will go to a Chuy's since it is my new favorite.

"Hey lets talk probiotics!"

Said no one ever! :|
:lol: Actually, we had one of these discussions on the Evo boards. OT section, of course. One of the other mods works in natural foods, I was having some difficulties taking a #2, and yes: yogurt, kombucha, all those lovely things came up. Chia seeds, too. Don't forget the chia.
She lives in Texas, she can get a lot better Mexican food/burritos than Chipotle.
Oh man, no kidding. Chipotle is so salty that it's inedible.
The best Mexican food I've had is from Kentucky. Of course I will go to a Chuy's since it is my new favorite.
Chuy's is from here, heh. There are actual Mexicans pretty much everywhere who know, though. They just...know.

Chuy's is from here, heh. There are actual Mexicans pretty much everywhere who know, though. They just...know.

Yeah, if you're on i65 near bowling green, ky, take the Smiths Grove road/scottsville road/State road 101 take that road east for a good 30-35 minutes. You'll get into the town of scottsville and turn left on Main Street. A good place called Los Mariachis.

Ze boyfriend has found decent tacos in PA.

Pennsyltuckyland.

Lulz. I may have to test this claim, but hmm. Sounds like actual Mexicans moved up there.

On the way to work in the morning, there's a body shop. Not one of the ones that all the car nerds direct you to--just a standard, run-of-the-mill body shop.

I hate driving by there. You know how a good half the people at an average body shop end up there in the first place? Because they suck at driving.

I've almost been sideswiped twice by yahoos who don't even look before pulling out onto the road. Yeah, buddy, I'm pretty sure I know why you're dropping by over there. Can you please move somewhere that would instaban you from owning a motor vehicle? Thx in adv.