Random Thoughts....

Last Thursday in November.

Incidentally, this came on the radio yesterday

Now we can get this party started! my rabbit will need a hat though.

Dude, spoiler tag that crap, stat!

I swear to FSM I will redblob the shiznit out of anyone else who starts with the Yuletide bullshit before December 1st.

I've been suffering a daily Spotify Christmas playlist at work already for the last week and I don't come here for more of the same.

I swear to FSM I will redblob the shiznit out of anyone else who starts with the Yuletide bullshit before December 1st.

It's not *exactly* Yuletide stuff... :evil: Besides, if you want one of these for Christmas, you really do have to start shopping *really* early. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

I've been suffering a daily Spotify Christmas playlist at work already for the last week and I don't come here for more of the same.

[video=youtube;t20PflNq-jU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t20PflNq-jU[/video]

Alternatively, you could just not click on the "play" button. :rolleyes:

The last time I rented a car in Texas the radio could only pick up Mexican stations.

My fault.

Shouldn't have ticked the box marked Manuel Transmission.

When anyone says that it's time to watch a Christmas movie, pick Die Hard.

I always do.

The closest I ever got to participating in "Christmas Sweater Day" at work involved an old, grey sweatshirt and a red magic marker.

Also a good one.

When anyone says that it's time to watch a Christmas movie, pick Die Hard.

There's a couple other big ones that are equally bemused at being passed over, but for now I'll let someone else post them. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
One to watch with the family : National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

One to watch with the family : National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

This is my must watch each year. Never disappoints.

The Ref is also a good example of that, but with different motivation.