Random Thoughts....

I'm so set on getting the full video HTTP download of TG 12x05 that I'm stalking the Season 12 HTTP thread.

Is this normal? Am I really that crazy?

I have work I should be doing...but I dun wanna! :cry:

Random thought...

Why is it that the term "American" refers to US-Americans, while technically, it would include at least all North Americans, and probably the South Americans, too?

Why are Asians only people from the Far East? I'm not considered AzN, though I technically am one.

To answer your question, I guess because America is actually part of the USA. If you said North Americans, you'd be referring to Canadians, Americans and Mexicans too.

Fuck Office Max and their ink. I really don't care about color but this shit is hardly printing anything even remotely close to what is on the screen.

The youth group I go to had a guest speaker from a leprosy charity speaking. And I spent the entire time, during the slideshow with leprosy sufferers with missing limbs and so on, thinking "the speaker's really hot".

I suspect I am going to suffer this week due to karma. In my defence, she was really hot.

Hey, as long as you didn't find the limbless victims hot, then it's cool. Unless that's your thing. :p

The youth group I go to had a guest speaker from a leprosy charity speaking. And I spent the entire time, during the slideshow with leprosy sufferers with missing limbs and so on, thinking "the speaker's really hot".

I suspect I am going to suffer this week due to karma. In my defence, she was really hot.

So one could say you found her..... appealing?

Has just realized that I really like using smilies too much. But I especially like the :cry: one. Its kind of cute, in a sad sort of way. :cry:

:lmao: Best smilie.

#$%@ Only 3 weeks of school left and I can't summon one ounce of motivation.

Finals are next week for me, how hard can they be?

:cry: I have to think about college now?! :cry:

some of us have already finished and got our results for the year :D

^some of us have already finished school and are stuck in dead end jobs

oh, wait :cry:

And some of us finished school, got a crap job and are now going back to school!

And some of us are about to finish school knowing full well that they'll live in a box someday!

8th day of the cap now.

I write this entry from the severely slowed down computer.
The connection has slowed down, with no sign of speeding up soon.
The plundering of ram taking place has taken its toll on the computer.

I fear that I may not be able to do much more, I think this is the beginning......of the end.....

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

^ :D How good is that! I cracked up laughing when I saw it, after a friend texted us about it.