The "Things that annoy me" thread

Not sure I like terrorists much. Especially after one mob tried to kill me (its OK - the were not personal about it - they killed some other people instead - St Marys Axe bomb).

Last edited:
Dialogues with customers like this:

"How much do I have to earn to apply for your Platinum Card?"
"60000 Euros."
"Oh bugger, I only get 50000 a month..."
"I meant 60000 per year!"
"Oh, ok."

I need to get a few things off my chest. Luckily, there's this thread....

I hate coming home to a sink full of dirty dishes. I'm the only one home, so I'll have to do it. I fucking hate washing dishes. We need a dishwasher. Were we'd put it in our tiny crappy kitchen is another matter.

In fact, the entire layout & design of our house annoys me. It's all wrong. Just wrong. The windows face east and west so that it bakes in summer, it's impossible to heat efficiently in winter. It has practically no yard and a lawn mostly made of weeds....and our neighbours directly across the road suck because they keep having stupid parties that get out of control and have the cops show up and them and all their hangers-on drive like wankers.

I want to move out, but I can't afford to rent anything unless it's a much worse place in an even worse area. So, I guess I'm stuck. Damn it! :wall:

Dialogues with customers like this:

"How much do I have to earn to apply for your Platinum Card?"
"60000 Euros."
"Oh bugger, I only get 50000 a month..."
"I meant 60000 per year!"
"Oh, ok."

.... 50,000 euros a MONTH?

How many customers do you have that are both millionaires and have the financial knowledge of a brick?

More than you'd think.

People who buy ready grated cheese.
Adam Sandler
Guys with umbrellas
People with outie belly buttons.
... and Hugh Jackman.

I don't get all of the above. Hugh Jackman is the fucking Wolverine dude...

Also, how can you help it if you have an outie?

People over the age of 8 who wear their backpacks on both shoulders.

:blink: That's what they're made for! If you only ever use one strap, you'd be better off with a courier bag anyway.

Plus, if I have anything remotly heavy in my rucksack, wearing on only one shoulder will leave it dangling both awkwardly and uncomfortably. :p

^ Don't worry, we've all been through that phase called school where all sensible things are uncool...

FUCKING people FUCKING hammering on every FUCKING wall at FUCKING 8 in the FUCKING morning on FUCKING Saturday when I'm FUCKING trying to FUCKING sleep the FUCKERS.

In short, I am not pleased.

^ +1 for that. so much...
this is exactly the terrorist of a neighbour-kid that lives here. he's hitting planks of wood with a hammer for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

That's what he wants you to believe. In reality he's building WMD's.

Women who believe in Horoscopes and Astrology and stupid shit like that. A girl actually said last night that since she was some fucking sign and I was a Aries, we would have a fun but explosive relationship. WTF bitch, firstly I'm with somebody back off, secondly I believe less in your stars aligned bullshit than I do in Xenu. At least they have aliens in their beliefs, you have stupid fucking astrocharts and fat lesbian palm readers you subscribe to.

Scientology commercials.

Scientologists.

Scientology in general.

Ugh.

Eh? What channels do the scifags run commercials on? I've never seen any on any of the american channels I get.

There were a few on the syfy channel's Bond marathon. Pretty annoying, either way.

You know what's really annoying? Going from Summer time where you can get out of work by 6pm and it's still sunshine everywhere and you can go and have a walk around the park and seat on the grass and read a book till 8pm because it's still clear to Winter time where it becomes dark around 5:30pm and you end up leaving work at night and going home because it's too much depressing going for a walk when there's no light.

Also annoying: SciFi channel changing their name to SyFy.
^ This.

Also: channels that once had a specific theme or genre to them (SciFi, MTV, TLC, VH1, etc., etc., etc.) that now show a little bit of everything that has nothing to do with their original purpose. I don't turn on Cartoon Network for live-action TV, dagnabbit, and I certainly don't appreciate the cancer that is bad reality television popping up on almost every channel here. Grr.

Also annoying: SciFi channel changing their name to SyFy.
I don't even get seefee (anymore, used to have teh hax'd directv) and that annoys even me. My PVR froze and didn't record an episode of SG:U so I downloaded a rip from syfy and the [whatever you call the channel's logo in the bottom right corner] annoyed me the whole way through. Really guys? Really? Do you really have to advertise "ALL NEW SANCTUARY NEXT" (or something to that effect) for the entire duration of the preceding show? Why? Also the retarded popups in the bottom left on most american channels. I think the only Canadian channel that does that is Global, but they're a standard graphic and text, no bigass annoying moving "I can't not look at it and whoever approved this must die" popups.

[whatever you call the channel's logo in the bottom right corner]
Bug. Accurate name isn't it.

Also the retarded popups in the bottom left on most american channels. I think the only Canadian channel that does that is Global, but they're a standard graphic and text, no bigass annoying moving "I can't not look at it and whoever approved this must die" popups.
The worst are the ones with scrolling text. My attention span cannot tolerate listening AND watching AND reading something entirely unrelated. Just does not compute. Therefor I don't watch many news programs anymore. That's mostly who does it.

Last edited: