Clear All

Originally posted by Xaromir View Post
    :heavybreathing:
    Octavia
    Fabia
    Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by laxmax613 View Post
      I love real licorice and salmiak especially. If you've never had it, Salmiakki ice cream is insanely good.

Watched a few salmiakki youtube videos, now I wan't Sisu Horna's.
      Last edited by h-p; November 23rd, 2014, 6:00 PM.

Comment

Everyone already got their advent calendars? I got myself one by Ritter Sport this year, seeing that After Eight didn't come up with something new this year round. After Eight used to have one that went up till new year, which was absolutely awesome.

Well, the Ritter Sport thingy should be pretty great. They have another one but this one has more "traditional" varieties which I like better. (And a nice christmasy motive)

Comment

That's mine this year:

的f Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

hmpf. now that the christmas market is in full swing, there's just no way i'm brave enough to go to the lindt factory sale we have in town. it's pure insanity. random tourists get carted in there by the busload, they even park in the middle of the road to let 60 odd people alight right into the damn shop without having to walk more than 3 steps. ... maybe i'll try really early, just when they open... haven't had an advent calendar for years
            2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Originally posted by eizbaer View Post
              maybe i'll try really early, just when they open
              I'm "planning" on doing that tomorrow - if I can get myself out of bed at six for the train trip.

Comment

Those Lindt calendars are pricey. Did have a similarly priced Kinder Surprise calendar some years ago though.

Why didn't you guys get it earlier or elsewhere? My local Real had 3 or 4 different sorts of Lindt calendars this year. I wonder why these things never really caught on elsewhere in the world, one would think the 'Muricans would go cray cray for something like that.
                Last edited by Xaromir; November 24th, 2014, 2:18 PM.

Comment

probably because of lack of self-control
                  for me, i didn't even think much about going to / having to go to lindt. and then suddenly, its the end of november, christmas market starts and millions of tourists flooding town oh well...
                  2015 Seat Leon FR TDI

Comment

Why didn't you guys get it earlier or elsewhere?
                    Because I still have one bar of chocolate from the last trip to the factory store this summer - no need to create a weight problem for myself.

Comment

I wonder why these things never really caught on elsewhere in the world, one would think the 'Muricans would go cray cray for something like that.
                      I always had Advent Calendars growing up, but that was when we were more "catholic". Mostly of super shitty chocolate. My last job sold something like for (I believe) $129. No gifts included:
                      There is no such thing as a stupid question.* *but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Talking about x-mas markets: Ours is up too, but only starts on Sunday. Here is a webby cammy:
                        http://www.christkindlesmarkt.de/der...urce=marginale

Originally posted by NecroJoe View Post
                        I always had Advent Calendars growing up, but that was when we were more "catholic". Mostly of super shitty chocolate. My last job sold something like for (I believe) $129. No gifts included:
                        That's mighty steep! That's what I would charge if I'd do it by hand in my little shop. Looks beautiful though. Great if you have kids, but it doesn't make sense to stock one for myself.

Comment

Thought I'd share this here - if you need to run out and shop for candy, it's not my fault

Last edited by MacGuffin; April 8th, 2015, 12:09 PM.
                          的f Liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" (George Orwell)

Comment

Bought myself some candy sushi today:

Comment

1$ of candy
                              3$ of fancy packaging and decoration

i refuse to buy shit like that...

Comment

I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Thing is, it didn't cost 4 Dollars... it cost 2 Euros And I know it's weird but sometimes I like such crazy things. Don't be so uptight
                                Last edited by MacGuffin; October 14th, 2015, 4:01 PM.

Comment

Some stuff I bought today:

Comment

how does twix no go after the writing of that XXL
                                    it's totally their font!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacGuffin View Post
                                      Some stuff I bought today:

Prince Polo! I loved those as a kid (the local Russian grocery store always had them). I need to see if the Russian store near me now carries them.

Originally posted by bone View Post
                                      how does twix no go after the writing of that XXL
                                      it's totally their font!!
                                      This reminded me... heard a radio ad for new limited edition Twix White a few days ago. Really need to find it.

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                                      2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                                      2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                                      1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                                      1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160926_142815.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	3434951

So this sounded good at first glance, but the package lies a bit. Instead of whole Reese's Pieces, there's broken bits in the Reese's Cup. So it's a bit like there's egg shell in the Cup. Yuck...

Comment

Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                                          [ATTACH]17783[/ATTACH]

So this sounded good at first glance, but the package lies a bit. Instead of whole Reese's Pieces, there's broken bits in the Reese's Cup. So it's a bit like there's egg shell in the Cup. Yuck...
                                          I just got back from Hershey Park (which includes their flagship store) - got a whole shitload of candy from there.
                                          "The way I see it a car enthusiast is somebody who is enthusiastic and interested about the motor car in all its various shapes and forms from supercars to East German 2-strokes made of cardboard. Everyone else is merely a car elitist IMO." ~ Captain 70's

Get out of my way! I have photocopiers to sell! ~ Perc

"A computer is a Lite-Brite for bad fucking ideas."

FinalGear's Dash-Stroking Whore

Comment

Working...
                                          X