Random Thoughts....

I bought a hunk of shit external hard drive, it's always throwing up errors.
Wanted to watch an episode now and every TG episode vanished. :(

I had to 'chkdsk /r' my C drive last night, it somehow fixed the external drive too. :D

My TG folder is back.

I fixed my ?2 sunglasses.. YES! :happy:

Ironically saw my first E92 m3 today (4 door/white)
also saw my first Z06 vette, finally

hmmmm just saw a C6 today... how do you tell the difference between a normal C6 and a Z06?

^Hood scoop, lip spoiler, different rims, bigger front quarter-panel vents and also new vents in the rear quarter-panel, wider rear fenders as well as bigger rear tires, and I believe there is also a small spoiler at the back.

Yeah, last weekend was awesome. You just went to Falls, yes?

Hotham was phenomenal, best snow I've ever seen in Australia, and that's after 20 years of skiing! They're expecting about 15cm more over this week which should make this weekend at Hotham even better than the last. Weeeeee!!!!!!!!

Yep, Falls. Saturday was great, Sunday was un-freakin'-believable. Perfect for new-guy here to start transitioning from snow-plough turns to parallel skiing. I'm horribly tempted to try and get up there again this season.

Last edited:
Oh allright. But even with the styling cues, I probably couldn't tell the difference, since you have to be used to seeing the original to recognize the changes.... like I know lot's of people who can't tell a turbo from a Carrera, but I see so many in Munich it's easy :D

Anyway, here's a quick poll:

I'm hungry, but I already brushed my teeth. Do I go make a bagel, and then brush my teeth again, or do I say screw it, and try to go to sleep hungry?

First answer decides it.

Bagel you fatty!

Kthxbrb

EDIT: why brb? it seems I still haven't gotten used to the perks of having a laptop... I'll just take it to the kitchen with me....

EDIT2: I don't care if it's just a frozen Thomas bagel, it's still pretty good, and I can't be picky living in Germany (that's what lack of jews does for ya I guess....)
Photo3.jpg

I'm having another. If I'm gonna have to brush my teeth, I want it to be worth it. And some lemonade.

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is a bagel? I have seen few times but never tried one since we don't have them here. (probably we do, but still)

edit: damn, forget that. It is just called way different in finnish, I have eaten those, and I like them. :D
Perhaps it is time to go to bed. It's almost 2 AM.

Last edited:
I like bagels, but I could never choose between cinamon and raisin and plain bagels with bacon (ironic I know).

In other news... Have you Dettol'd that work surface? :p

Bacon > raisins

Bagels are the shit... my favourite kinds are blueberry and to a lesser extent cinnamon raisin.

Because you were all dying to know. :p

^ Is that sort of like those signs that say "No semi parking"? I don't see what the problem is because you're either parked or you're not.

:p

^ Is that sort of like those signs that say "No semi parking"? I don't see what the problem is because you're either parked or you're not.

:p

:lol: