Series 12 of Top Gear Start Date?

Wouldn't you know it?!

I've got tickets for Dylan Moran that night. The first episode of the series and I'll have to tape it and watch it later.

That's not gone well.

Not as bad a clash as I've got for the 2nd Nov Ep - going to Top Gear Live at Earl's Court that day!:?

Soooooo glad it's coming back soon! I can't wait!

And no, I haven't been lost to the internet forever like the greeting told me, I've just been lurking, mostly visiting through my phone but it's too hard to post from it. :)

Not as bad a clash as I've got for the 2nd Nov Ep - going to Top Gear Live at Earl's Court that day!:?

that was a bit of fail on TGs part, maybe they will have big TVs for people to watch it on while they're there. :)

Well I'll miss the start, I'll be in California/Nevada/Mexico cruising around in a convertable Mustang. :)

Now if i can get a wi-fi access spot in a resturant, I could torrent it to my pocket pc...

Does anyone know if the current season of Top Gear airs on BBC America? I'd rather watch it on my TV than my computer a few days later. Thanks!

No, BBC America is at least a season behind in airings, and I don't think it's worthing watching on that station anyway. They edit it mercilessly and it takes a lot away from the show.

No, BBC America is at least a season behind in airings, and I don't think it's worthing watching on that station anyway. They edit it mercilessly and it takes a lot away from the show.

It's probably farther behind than that. While in the hospital back in December, I managed to catch an episode of Top Gear on BBC America, and it was the one where James got driving lessons from Jackie Stewart. That's season 8. I have a hard time believing they've caught up and is showing 10 already. :think:

Will there be an episode 0 (Zero)? Other years it has been the Polar Special, then the cocking about in TOP Ground Gear Force, which was hillarious!

I think eight has been mentioned somewhere.

This may help with the number S12 episodes.

Madebackwards chat to Andy Wilman at TG America Pilot Taping on 28th July, 2008

And here?s an extract of the relevant part :

Paragaph 5
On the subject of the UK show, I asked why there had only been six episodes in the current run, he answered that there would be eight in the October run, and that he only wants to make fourteen per year from now on as he doesn't want it to get tired, and for them to run out of ideas. He said he didn't feel this was the best series of all. He admitted they'd not got TopGear Stuntman right, but that he'd re-emerge at some point

Does anyone know if the current season of Top Gear airs on BBC America? I'd rather watch it on my TV than my computer a few days later. Thanks!

Do yourself a favor and get a modded xbox off craigslist, you can pick them up for $50 (either that or get a DVD player that accepts USB and divx) and watch the originals. The US versions are cut up and the music doesn't fit. You're missing 20 minutes per episode on BBC:A

The US versions are cut up and the music doesn't fit. You're missing 20 minutes per episode on BBC:A

BBC: Canada does the same thing. We're actually done Season 11, now. (Finally, Baby Jesus)--and as I'm watching with my dad, I can't help but go: "Right, so, before this they had the news segment, talked about x and y, and the music originally with this, during that shot....there. They changed it!"

It's horrible. :(