Random Thoughts....

I like it! So would a tie be a driver? Would a woman putting on make up be "switching skins?"

I just got done downloading a big bowl of popcorn. Pretty soon I'll have to make a trip to the bathroom to upload it in order to keep my ratio in the green. :p

My friend is looking for a new car...so I pointed him to the Mistu Lancer, the high end one. It is right in his price range and is a good looking car. He is looking at a Jeep Patriot, VW Rabbit, Mazda 3 and Nissan Sentra SE-R.

Today I realized how big of a pussy he is. He says he likes cars and is a big fan of them...well today he drove the Mitsu and says that the suspension is too stiff and he can feel every pot hole and bump in the road...and that the sound system isn't good enough without the upgrade and that will not do for him. (Did I mention his parents are paying for the car?) Maybe he should try and drive my Voyager for a week.

O and he wont try to learn manual so he can't get the good Sentra so he complains about the CVT transmissions.

And he is probably going to buy the Patriot because of the sound system...

i drive a lancer and its great

i mean it came standard with a clarion sound system (here at least)

slap him for me

I like it! So would a tie be a driver? Would a woman putting on make up be "switching skins?"

I just got done downloading a big bowl of popcorn. Pretty soon I'll have to make a trip to the bathroom to upload it in order to keep my ratio in the green. :p

finalgear/bin/post
$=yeah after i finish inputting this chicken and mushrooms im gunna surf the I35 superhighway for a dedicated HEB where i can cut and paste some more grub

finalgear/bin/post
$=yeah after i finish inputting this chicken and mushrooms im gunna surf the I35 superhighway for a dedicated HEB where i can cut and paste some more grub

I surfed the net to 7-11, downloaded some freeware and bought some new hardware for queued download and then surfed back to 127.0.0.1, where i continued my downloads.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
Ping www.calcaneus.com

Wait a moment....
Holy shit it works!

untitled.JPG

Don't get the joke? Don't feel bad unless you are a Podiatrist network administrator.
Explanation of obscure "Calcaneus" joke
Ok, so the calcaneus is the medical term for the bone in your heel. 127.0.0.1 is your default home IP address and pinging www.calcaneus.com... Yeah, it's a hell of a stretch. Whatever, I thought it was funny as hell.

Last edited:
my brain hurts ^

You know that you're a computer nerd when you have to upgrade to 64bit vista because 32bit xp can't recognize 4gb of RAM...

I discover that people in cars don't like you passing them on your road bike, no matter how fast your going.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
Ping www.calcaneus.com

Wait a moment....
Holy shit it works!

untitled.JPG

Don't get the joke? Don't feel bad unless you are a Podiatrist network administrator.
Explanation of obscure "Calcaneus" joke
Ok, so the calcaneus is the medical term for the bone in your heel. 127.0.0.1 is your default home IP address and pinging www.calcaneus.com... Yeah, it's a hell of a stretch. Whatever, I thought it was funny as hell.
That one went whoosh as it flew over my head.

... only to see half of it eaten by vista. Smart move.

Well, it's either Vista eats 500mb and only uses 3.5gb or XP completely ignores 2gb and only uses 2gb.

I'd much prefer to stay with XP, but I've gone above the limitations of 32 bit architecture, so I'll be downloading a copy of 64 bit Vista when I get home.

Also, thank you Jacobfox for that wonderful piece of nerd humor. I will proceed to use that joke to confuse the hell out of all my friends :mrgreen:

... only to see half of it eaten by vista. Smart move.

Yeah, that sucks... I've ordered the Vista at my university but we couldn't get along very well... so I got back to XP which is not that pretty but works fine.

On another note, does anyone have ever connected a Xbox 360 to a regular computer display through the VGA cable adapter?