My last day here.... for the time being

Best of luck with the move and hope you don't miss sunny, exciting Adelaide too much. I couldn't think of anything more fitting to say, but this pretty much sums things up:

[YOUTUBE]_aM2W5n8p3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Good luck with everything, hope to see you back. :)

Good luck with the move mate, hope everything goes well for you in Scotland.

Make sure you don't stay away for too long, the F1 sub-forums won't be the same without you.

If your not back before, have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Oh, don't forget Australia > Scotland. :p

yep good luck with the move and i hope the weather up there is good for your arrival :)

and to be able to watch Top Gear in real time

That's the only reason I'd move to Scotland! 8) Have fun, don't leave us for too long! :(

Bah! It just won't be the same without all the witty posts! :cry:

Quote Replies part 2

Quote Replies part 2

Heh, well timed - as soon as I leave the country you head there!

Seriously for a sec, best of luck over there, hope you have a fantastic time. Aberdeen doesn't get as much rain as the stereotype as it's on the East coast, but it will get cold (and snow!). i'd recommend you a decent bar but I can't remember the name of the bloody thing...

Yeah, the French are coming, Quick leave!! :lol: I heard its not as bad as people think over there. My gf reckons theres an 80's bar with David Hasselhoff photos everywhere. Gotta check that out. And the amusement park on the beach!! Rollercoasters :D

Here, so you can learn the national anthem

I prefer Scotland the Brave!!

Best of luck with the move and hope you don't miss sunny, exciting Adelaide too much.

Thanks. I'll miss it, especially Summer and March when all the things happen.

Good luck with everything, hope to see you back. :)

I will be back on FG :)

Good luck with the move mate, hope everything goes well for you in Scotland.

Make sure you don't stay away for too long, the F1 sub-forums won't be the same without you.

If your not back before, have a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Oh, don't forget Australia > Scotland. :p

Yep. Australia FTW. I'll be back. I love the F1 forum on here. Cheers :)

yep good luck with the move and i hope the weather up there is good for your arrival :)

Thank you matt2000 :)

Have fun, don't leave us for too long! :(

jamesD, SBS will catch up soon enough :)

Bah! It just won't be the same without all the witty posts! :cry:

Awww... Thanks Viper.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for moving this to the relevant forum. I didnt know if Off Topic was correct or not.

It's gonna take you a lot more than 24 hours to get there. When my gf came from Sydney, she spent 26 hours on the plane... And scotland is another 3, 4 hours from here.

but good luck with everything, and have great sex!

Best of luck man. Must be some girl to rearrange your life, wish you two luck as well. :wave:

Fecking hell... It sucks seeing another great member fall out, but as long as you'll be back :thumbsup:.

Good luck with your move mate, heres hoping all goes smoothly. Oh and the jealousy is absolutely oozing out of me right now...

It's gonna take you a lot more than 24 hours to get there. When my gf came from Sydney, she spent 26 hours on the plane... And scotland is another 3, 4 hours from here.

but good luck with everything, and have great sex!

33 hours of flying and transfers Ice. Adelaide-Melbourne-Singapore-London-Aberdeen. Thanks for the last comment.... ;)

Best of luck man. Must be some girl to rearrange your life, wish you two luck as well. :wave:

She is and thank you :)

Fecking hell... It sucks seeing another great member fall out, but as long as you'll be back :thumbsup:.

Good luck with your move mate, heres hoping all goes smoothly. Oh and the jealousy is absolutely oozing out of me right now...

I'll be back soon No Boss. I'll have loads to tell everyone when I get back. Im thinking of writing down (almost) everything that I do there :lol: Oh. I wouldn't say Im a great member, just someone who appreciates being on this wonderful forum that we call Final Gear. :thumbup:

Its 12:53am Thursday morning now, which means I leave Adelaide tomorrow :D

All the best! Aberdeen is a lovely city (Though I'm afraid when I was up there a couple of months back it was indeed wet... :( ).
If you do make it down to Brackley give me a shout - would be cool to have a drink with a fellow FGer - even if we've not yet had a proper online exchange... ;)
...Yet.

Oh - and you'll be online soon enough! How else do you think you'll find a job?

Good luck, have fun, take care, ect. :D

Have fun in the North. Some really nice scenery up there.

All the best! Aberdeen is a lovely city (Though I'm afraid when I was up there a couple of months back it was indeed wet... :( ).
If you do make it down to Brackley give me a shout - would be cool to have a drink with a fellow FGer - even if we've not yet had a proper online exchange... ;)
...Yet.

Oh - and you'll be online soon enough! How else do you think you'll find a job?

Thanks. If I go down to Brackley, I'll let you know. I'll look in the local newspapers for a job :p

Good luck, have fun, take care, ect. :D

Thank you :)

Have fun in the North. Some really nice scenery up there.

Cheers. Ive taken two cameras, three lenses and a tripod :D

Some useful Scottish phases for you-

Aye - Yes
Naw or nae(you'd use this in aye nae bother) - No
Tae - To, I'm going tae the fitbaw
Cargo or carry out(pronounced carrie oot)- go and buy me drink. Chavs will ask you to do this, refuse and don't engage in combat as they may be armed.
Toon - town
Tonic - Buckfast, a chav drink
Bawbag - ball bag
Set about ye - Ill sort you out
Fitbaw - football
Pal - mate or friend
Happnin- Hello , Whits happnin pal is a useful Scottish phrase that you'll hear often
Whit - what
Wedgie - Someone from Glasgow
Cauld - cold
Auld - Old
Auld Firm - Rangers FC ad Celtic FC, pretty much everyone supports either Rangers or Celtic. Other big Scottish teams are Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs. Celtic hate Rangers like mad and Hibs and hearts hate each other. Aberdeen hate everyone, especially Inverness Calley and Dundee United.
Trackies - Tracksuit bottoms
Bits - Boots, for example fitbaw bits
Maw - mum
Da - dad

Last edited:
^ :lol:

Have a good trip and good luck! Maybe now your in the UK you can go see a live taping of TG

All the best!
Big respect that you are moving to Europe because of... girlfriend. I read in Introduce yourself thread that you learn polish, that is even bigger respect!!!
Fucking hard language :lol: I hardly recommend you the trip around the best continent on the world :D