Random Thoughts....

here's a random thought : I'm quite annoyed with my garage door at the moment.

Usually it's the same routine every morning, open door, drive out backwards, close gate, drive to work.
Today it was : open door, fail, try to open door again, see spring mechanism esplode and all the various metal bits crash into my car causing MASSIVE scratches, weep, inspect damage, weep some more, drive out backwards, close door carefully (since I have to carry al the weight now), drive to work.

:cry:

^ ouch, across the roof?

^ ouch, across the roof?

no more the sides and the bonnet. Apparently those spring thingies bounce far once released.

retractableImg.jpg

I blocked the rear of the car with my body as I was opening the door, so my back also got pounded with bits and debris

Insurance tells me :computer says no! :cry: :cry:
The bonnet looks like a respray to me, which costs monies, which I do not have. :mad:

Cop sacked for sex on the job
A British police officer has been forced to resign for having sex with a prostitute at a building he was sent to investigate to see if it was a brothel.

The police sergeant, who was not named, had "engaged in sexual activity with a sex worker" while on duty in east London in December 2005, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said today.

He was supposed to be finding out if the premises were being used for prostitution.

"The sergeant's behaviour was disgraceful. He has brought shame on himself and his former colleagues," said IPCC Commissioner Deborah Glass.

The sergeant, who had faced four disciplinary charges, was forced to quit after a misconduct hearing.

Source

Now that's what I call being thorough in your job

Last edited:
Because you and I are at the age where everybody still thinks you're a bogan and you're expected to host mad parties where people get wrecked and steal things. ;)

reminded me of this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4[/YOUTUBE]

speaking of anzac day, has anyone been to gallipoli? i did on a school tour in 04. really emotional spot.

i'm in a good mood because i just got back some marks for uni and i haven't failed yet! :lol:

Do it! When do you think you will ever live in the Middle East for a year, a place totally foreign to you. How cool is that? This way you can say "yes, I did it". Besides, it's Dubai; clean, modern Dubai, not...I dunno, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

:p

Hey! :lol:

thanxx mateeeeeeeee,

lets get chrizzzzzy to chuck some snags on the barbie, we can put the left overs on our sambo's tomorrow.

Ey boys, I brought the esky along, filled with prawns and steaks, and there's a few cartons of Coopers still in the boot. The footy starts at 2, where do you want these deck chairs? :cool:

this condition might be contagious.

It was spread here with the release of the Capri, then the Vauxhall Nova 'gt'

EDIT: forgot the best one! The mighty Calibre!
52_incidental_w.JPG

Last edited:
Ey boys, I brought the esky along, filled with prawns and steaks, and there's a few cartons of Coopers still in the boot. The footy starts at 2, where do you want these deck chairs? :cool:

ey mate i got some of that blue tongue on sale down at woolies (safeway to us vic'os)
I even got some pies for lunch

reminded me of this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA8gJoT5yl4[/YOUTUBE]

speaking of anzac day, has anyone been to gallipoli? i did on a school tour in 04. really emotional spot.

i'm in a good mood because i just got back some marks for uni and i haven't failed yet! :lol:
:blink: Wow, that's the most Australian thing I've ever seen in my life. Makes Foster's, Steve Irwin's ghost, Mad Max, Outback Steakhouse, UGGs*, watto, Ayers Rock, digeridoos, that funky opera house, and rugby seem like the product of some sick, twisted imagination from north of Canada or something. Now if you don't mind, I've got some shrimps to put on some barbies or something.

By the way, I thought "bogan" referred to a white kid who thinks he's gangsta, like wiggers or chavs, instead of rednecks like in this video. Apparently they're some sick, twisted, ungodly version of both. :yucky:

*Yeah, I know, they're from New Zealand. Like I care, they all need to be set on fire anyway.

no more the sides and the bonnet. Apparently those spring thingies bounce far once released.

retractableImg.jpg

I blocked the rear of the car with my body as I was opening the door, so my back also got pounded with bits and debris

Insurance tells me :computer says no! :cry: :cry:
The bonnet looks like a respray to me, which costs monies, which I do not have. :mad:

You are lucky you weren't hurt yourself. The energy in those springs can be tremendous and sometimes when they break it is lethal. My garage springs have safety wires inside them to catch them if they break.