Finalgear Ringmeet 2017: Holyshit, has it been ten years already?

Dude, different kind of rally. :tease:

What? Too fucking soon? Really????

Yeah and if you end up on the stands, Americans poo the party.

angeklagte-hauptprozess.jpg

I'm not sure we can do much with the dates, but these are other possibilities:
Jun 30 - Jul 2: Truck Grand prix
Jul 7 - 9: VLN (only on the 8th)
Jul 14 - 16: FIA WEC 6h
Jul 21 - 23: Sport 1 Trackday + N?rburgring Drift Cup
Aug 4 - 6: ADAC GT Masters

Last weekend of July is Rad am Ring, and I'm not sure the crowd that's attracted by the combined power of a Sport 1 Trackday "Racing fun for the whole family" and the Drift Cup will make for tourist drives anyone would want to venture out in. For the other events (except VLN), nfc whether or not the ring will be open at all, those dates are usually not released this far in advance.

If you had just done it over the WEC 6h a couple years ago... :lol: (I would have been chained to a desk working most of the time anyway.)

(I always say I want to go, but have trouble ever making it work. Haha.)

You're evil. (I need a Trabant. And the Ka! And a Trabant.)

Why a Trabant? Do you wanna stink us to death? :p

Oh... and can we make the date official yet? I'd like to tell my boss on monday when I wanna take my summer holidays :)

Last edited:
I was also wondering if we have an official date yet, my short term memory can't contain the contents of this thread so I can't even work out what date we're looking at now.

Alright, I sent an e-mail to Landgasthof Weihs, asking for a reservation from the 10th to the 13th of August :)

Which means I'm in for this year ;)

Booked a room from Fels from Thu to Mon. There are still rooms available, and this cost 256 for two ppl. Includes burekfast.

The date's official, campsie has been peliminarily booked, and I will update the first post soon. Life and Aduvester got in the way.

Campsie? Ringmeet is in Scotland this year?

Nope. Sydney. Campsie is all of a 10 minute drive from home for me.

Oh I'm totally coming to this...well, probably...hopefully... :D

It's the same every year, though last year I was determined that nothing will fuck it up for me, but this year I already have a lot of financially heavy crap on my menu that it's going to be a bit of a stretch to manage.

We don't need shirts again, do we? :D

I'd say since this is the 11th ringmeet we should have a shirt "turn it up to 11" or something like that. ;)

I already requested leave from work including the two weeks before the ringmeet so I should be able to attend the meet and one of the roadtrips. :)

I'd say since this is the 11th ringmeet we should have a shirt "turn it up to 11" or something like that. ;)

I already requested leave from work including the two weeks before the ringmeet so I should be able to attend the meet and one of the roadtrips. :)

"Ringmeet: it goes to 11"
And a dial.

:lol:

Dial? Rev counter surely?

Speaking of which:are you going this year?

If a decision can be made in the not too distant future, on a destination for the big roadtrip, then I could see what kind of plans I could possibly make for holidays.

As yet, I have no idea.

You would be missed.

If a decision can be made in the not too distant future, on a destination for the big roadtrip, then I could see what kind of plans I could possibly make for holidays.

As yet, I have no idea.

Awww....maybe just Ringmeet?
I would love to see you again.

You would be missed.

Plus there is a new element to the Saturday evening's entertainment in the works and Misrabelle has already been written into it.