FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

People, people, people. Both your cars suck, let's move on, ok?

hehe

Here come the 6 pointers.

http://img355.imageshack.**/img355/1203/61632573ht8.jpg

• Alfa Romeo RZ
  • BMW 6-Series - 2nd generation
  • Ferrari California - 2009
  • Fiat Panda
  • Gumpert Apollo
  • Hummer H3
  • Lexus RX
  • Peugeot 807
  • Citroen XM

I need to see more pictures of the Citroen XM. And it would seem that FinalGear has a worse eye for what is ugly than for what is beautiful.

Lexus RX to me looks so neutral that it dosent stand up being really ugly car.
I dont like the looks of Ferrari California either(it dosent look Ferrari to me), but saying it's one of the ugliest car ever made is something :D
Well like above said it's still has those only voted by one guy so we should see some truly ugly cars later on that more will agree.
Thought Citroen XM and BMW 6-Series are really pretty horrible looking imo.

I'm seriously starting to question the taste and sensibilities of my fellow forum members.

Alright, who voted for the Alfa RZ?

*Proceeds to grab chainsaw.

Isn't it the Alfa SZ? not RZ

Either way, that car is utterly brilliant looking. Get some glasses whoever voted for it.

I'm starting to like the 6 series whenever I see one in the dark. The way the lights are arranged and the aura of graciousness the car exudes under low light. The show gets better if it's an M6 coupe. Those who have taken a ride in it would understand! :)

As for the RX, I thought it looked seriously good when it came out 4 or so years ago, now it's like blah.

Again, they're just my opinions...

I can see a reasonable case being made for all these cars, save the Alfa and the Panda. I know, it's all opinion, but the Alfa is amazing, and the Panda isn't offensive enough for me to say it's ugly.

Oh cock!

*hides*

(But look, everyone is entitled to their opinion. And in my opinion the back of it looked hidious.)

Ah, you're in Melbourne, so it'd make it even easier for me to hunt you down

Agreed! The Citroen is a great looking car! And so are the Alfa and the Fiat Panda!