Let's have a race! (This Sat, April 18th) Demo racers Join!

Yay!
I will join you. Usually at that time I am at home doing nothing.

Where can I get the official FG skins?

Last edited:
Skins are square shaped, they are 1024x1024 usually.

Weird, all the skins I downloaded from the net work well under 1280x1024, but it looks grainy under 1680x1050.

Yay!
Where can I get the official FG skins?

As far as I'm aware, there is no 'official' FG skin for the FBM, they're usually made for an official Team Finalgear season, and we haven't had one for a while. That one is an adaptation of the season 5 skin. :)

Skins downloaded on LFS will be 512x512 but 1024x1024 is a more common size for downloading off the web though. I think 2048x2048 works too.

I'm out BTW. Install of LFS is pooped up and I don't have the time to go reinstall/re register everything now

We don't want a massive chaos in T1 where everyone crash into each other.

What are you talking about? I'm an excellent driver, I've played Carmageddon 2 for years :p

huh, whats there to install/register? Downloading, extracting and your fine.
What kind of errors/problems do you have?

since updating its files it needs me to enter a logon/password, even for offline races

I have no idea what they are as I never got to choose them...

=(

since updating its files it needs me to enter a logon/password, even for offline races

=(

Can't you just check your back emails? or go on he forums, there'll be something on there where you can request a reminder.

Edit: Never mind, thought he was an S2 user. :)

Last edited:

=(

LFS updated to requiring demo users to register themselves for a demo license. That's what it's doing, is asking for your license name and password. Go to www.lfs.net and at the top, click "Create A New Account". There, register your email address, what username you want and password. Then go back to the LFS game, and input the username and pass. Then you should be fine and ready to go.

What time is the race again?

I'm in LA, GMT-8 Pacific

I'm expecting to race with you lot tomorrow : ) Can't wait

We start the Q/Race at 18:00GMT, mostly we gathered 1h or 30 min before to practice ect :)

Thanks. So 6:00pm GMT time, that will be like.... hm.. 10:00am for me?

yup, sounds about right.

Thanks!

Here is the font. For the people who dont have it (Like me :p)

Oh and could someone who has S2, do me a favour?
Please upload this to LFSworld......pretty please with sugar on it :mrgreen:

(I made some adujustments to the skin, like putting my name on the sides and a link in the spoiler :p)

This is what I will look like.......

FBMSkinpng.jpg

Last edited:
I finally made it : )

Anyone else is gonna join me and Archie?

- Allright, its 8:30am here, about 90min from the start of FG's race. I'm gonna have a juicy T-bone steak for breakfast, hopefully there will be more than 3 ppl on the server when I get back.

Last edited: