Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I'm really sorry about the horrible quality but I took these with my cell phone

Porsche Cayenne
Cayenne1.jpg

Cayenne2.jpg

Corvette

Corvette3.jpg

I dont really know which one this is

I also saw a Z06 but it was going in the other direction doing about 80 mph and i was doing about 70 mph

ok, its got custom made wheels and custom roof and stuff

i know its hard to see with my sh*tty photos

There is a Z06 emblem right behind the front wheel before the door. That's the easiest way to distinguish a Z06 from a C6 from the side.

bugatti EB110 OMG! i love that car..... 3.5liter V12 is it? 4 turbos. 4 wheel drive.... such an awesomely rare machine.

should we really be posting pics of normal cars like vettes and cayennes?

Yes. Let the people participate. Even whit crappy pics, video caps and with "normal" cars. During scrolling the contrast and mix between good pictures with wow-cars and bad pictures with in-my-country-I-see-that-everyday is needed. Otherwise with only high class exotica and professional pics the thread would become boring very fast. Monoculture is allways a killer. ;)

On the other hand the few posts with "I saw today... but sorry no pictures, because my cam..." are truly useless here.

Thanks
Greetings, lip

Last edited:
should we really be posting pics of normal cars like vettes and cayennes?

Well, on this side of the pond a corvette is about as rare as a Ferrari F430, so i don'ty consider it a normal car. Cayennes are a) common and b) ugly, so i don't see why one should brag about seeing one.

Yes. Let the people participate. Even whit crappy pics, video caps and with "normal" cars. During scrolling the contrast and mix between good pictures with wow-cars and bad pictures with in-my-country-I-see-that-everyday is needed. Otherwise with only high class exotica and professional pics the thread would become boring very fast. Monoculture is allways a killer. ;)

On the other hand the few posts with "I saw today... but sorry no pictures, because my cam..." are truly useless here.

I agree with you entirely, even though some pictures are...ahem, lacking in the quality department, they still fill their purpose if the vehicle in question is identifiable :) The main points are: 1) You saw something you thought was special or rare 2) You managed to take a picture of it.

Don't post pictures found from the net and don't post registration information if you don't have a picture. Make your own thread for posts like that, if you have to. This thread is for pictures you have taken yourself.

sorry I hadn't noticed your post before, it's a 1970's Ford Falcon, like the one used in Mad Max, hence the license plate. Must have been imported because I don't think we got them.

Wrong, that car is not a Ford Falcon of any type shape form or model. I don't know what it is, but the owner is kidding himself with the plate.

I googled and it doesn't look like a Cordoba, at all, but it does sorta look like a falcon. the tail lights are wrong and the trunk lid isn't long enough, but the window and fender shape looks the same. the front doesn't look like one either.

now I don't know WTF it is.