Random Thoughts....

Neat!

I just saw Harry Potter with my friend. I'm pretty sure I was the only person in the entire screen who hasn't read the book.

And I am damn proud. :D

Thank god it's the weekend! It's been such a long week!
Hey, #66666!

Last edited:
Still no kiddo. He had a blood oxygen drop this morning and they want to watch him for another 48 hours. This is getting very frustrating...
:comfort:

I had to wait for 5 days and it was hell. I can only imagine how you feel.

What the fuck dude. Its cold as shit here in sf.

I hope you got a roaring fireplace and a jacket

What the fuck dude. Its cold as shit here in sf.

Someone once said "The coldest winter I've ever endured was a summer in San Francisco." It's rainy season now. Enjoy.

South Bay is usually warmer, though.

Reverse parent-son realtionship.

My mum is on a rock concert, I'm at home checking the Internet.

Just got home from watching Oklahoma State Cowgirl FC defeat the Lady Blue Devils of Duke University 2-0 in the third round of the NCAA DI Women's football (soccer) championship. It was a great game, 2nd biggest crowd in the history of the sport at our University.

Just got home from watching Oklahoma State Cowgirl FC defeat the Lady Blue Devils of Duke University 2-0 in the third round of the NCAA DI Women's football (soccer) championship. It was a great game, 2nd biggest crowd in the history of the sport at our University.

:(
Good game.

:(
Good game.

Yes it was, next up is UNC or Notre Dame. If Notre Dame wins the game will be in Stillwater, but if UNC wins the Cowgirls will have to travel to Chapel Hill for a chance to advance to the final 4.

The Westboro Baptist Church is going to be at my school on Monday to protest... something. I need good ideas on signs that mock their signs.

"God hates courderoy [or however it's spelled] skirts"

Here at the Volcano tonight, we are being 'veddy veddy Bri'ish' for a little bit - we're standing around a brazier in the cold moaning about work instead of doing it. :mrgreen: :p

IMG_7692.jpg

Strangely, it does not seem nearly as entertaining or satisfying as the propaganda from across the pond made it appear. :p :mrgreen: We are wondering why this appears to be the favorite pastime of the British working man. :p

Last edited:
So my modem router packed up today. After going out and buying a new one, I've so far spent 3 hours setting it up. The instructions said it would take up to 30 minutes. It's now working on all computers except one, and no matter what I do it is refusing to connect. It's a right pain in the arse, and I'm about to throw it out a window.