Random Thoughts....

Okay, I see. What is commonly now known as the Britney look.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/01/31/BritneySpears01270804.jpg

God I hope they don't Fuck up Gear

I've been tempted to set radio stations on fire for the garbage they play, especially horrible songs they feel the need to play over and over and over and over and over again.

Of course I don't know why I'm ranting so much. MP3 player FTW!! The only time I hear the radio nowadays is when I'm in a friend's car since he refuses to get an aftermarket head unit for some strange reason. :confused:

What is this show about?

It's about a 50-year-old high school chemistry teacher who has a kid in high school and a pregnant lovely wife. Although he was at the top of his game in his youth, having contributed to a nobel-prize-winning project, he now teches chemistry in high school and has to work a second job at a carwash for a jerk of a boss.

So, one day he falls ill on the job and he's taken to the hospital, where he's diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and given no more than a year to live. Seeing as he has very little time left to live his life and that he'd be leaving his family in financial debt and sadness, he decides to make a few changes. And in order to solve the leaving-family-with-debt problem, he decides to start cooking cristal meth for a living (the purest high-grade stuff on the market) after seeing from his D.E.A. brother in-law how much money could be made from it.

So he teams up with one of his "missfit" former students who's already into the drug market and hillarity ensues.

I've been tempted to set radio stations on fire for the garbage they play, especially horrible songs they feel the need to play over and over and over and over and over again.

I've been tempted to set radio stations on fire because their fucking annoying DJs won't shut the fuck up at the beginning of songs.

^ That reminds me of something else I hate: radio shows. If I wanted to listen to people chat about stupid stuff I'd tune it to AM. I tuned to a rock station for a reason and it wasn't to hear a loud mouthed DJ yap on about Britney Spears.

Speaking of setting things on fire, my fuckwit neighbor burns coal all winter. This is the letter I just emailed to my councilman:

Dear Councilman Martin,

I am writing to express my concern about the residential burning of coal in my neighborhood. A particular resident in our area makes it a practice to burn coal every winter which results in a choking, noxious blanket of fumes that covers the area. The smoke from his coal not only smells awful, but restricts my asthmatic mother to the indoors for days or sometimes weeks at a time. With the passing of my father, my mother simply must be able to be outside at least part of the day to tend the property and care for her two dogs. As good neighbors, we always bring the dogs in immediately if they begin to bark, however, if she is the only one home and coal is being burned she risks a trip to the ER simply by going out to call in the dogs. This is now an increased risk with the passing of my father, since she will be living alone; should an asthma attack occur, she would be unable to call for help.

In the past, these neighbors have ignored the "Red Burn Days," however, under current law these are the only violations for which they can be held accountable. It is nearly impossible to get someone to come out on a Red Burn Day to issue a citation or even witness the smell that covers the neighborhood. Coal has long been known to result in dangerous air quality, rulers from as far back as 1212 AD have passed ordinances prohibiting the burning of coal for heat. In the modern age of flowing natural gas, electricity, and the variety of methods for heating a home, I fail to understand why one man's obsession with a dirty and inefficient fuel must be inflicted on all those around him. Our roof becomes covered in ash and cinders, clogging our gutters and resulting in ice build up. One section of gutter came down last week, despite our use of heating tape. What I found was over an inch of coal soot that clogged the gutter and resulted in it's failure. We have now crossed the line from nuisance and heath risk to property damage as a result of this dirty habit. Unlike commercial coal burning for power, my neighbor does not have scrubbers or other EPA devices installed; his is the dirtiest form of coal burning with all the fumes, dust, ash and cinders going directly into the air where they hang in a poisonous and noxious pall over our homes.

I know I am not the only one who sees this as a problem, my neighbors agree. We choke through the smoke to shovel our walks, bring in the dogs or maintain our homes. Others are not so lucky, our elderly neighbors must sequester themselves indoors for weeks or months at a time and my asthmatic mother must go directly from her car to the house and can't enjoy our yard or property without risking a trip to the hospital.

I urge you and your fellow council members to ban the residential burning of coal within the limits of Salt Lake City. We are in the 21st century, not the 14th, and we should be holding ourselves to a higher quality of living for all.

Sincerely,
David ********

Refrences: http://www.epa.gov/history/topics/perspect/london.htm

He usually starts the season by showing up at his house with the bed of his POS pickup truck full of the stuff. Most are chunks about the size of a basket ball. I don't know how many trips he makes for coal through the season, but he burns a metric shitload of the stuff.