Random Thoughts....

I hope things work out ok for you.

Remember, we care about you and are here if you need us.

Thank you. :)

Am gonna try get through work today without making meself sick through worry. That'd be an accomplishment on it's own.

Tis a sad day on FinalGear, I wish you luck on whatever issues you are facing FinalGearians.

In other news, homework?

http://img810.imageshack.**/img810/8641/y0ujc.png

I got the most ominous e-mail off me bloke earlier. I really, really don't like the sound of it.

More than likely it might just be the brain sending the ominous messages because most likely we always fixate on the bad stuff and never on the good stuff. For all you know he might have won the lottery and is about to buy you a S.H.I.E.L.D Heli-carrier or Batmobile.
Prepare for the worst, that way you're ready for it. Also think of reasons why he shouldn't be breaking up with you (worst case scenario) and then think of the reasons why he shouldn't (obviously plenty of those!). So that if the message does turn out as bad as you believe it will. You're prepared for it, you know how to counter it and he'll be thinking "bloody hell, i was mad for even considering it." which is what he should be thinking.

If you say it's like Bane broke the Batman, just remember Bane may have crippled the Batman. But the Batman did return in the end and proved that not even Bane could stop him.

All the best and don't fixate on the worst all that much!

I need a reset button for myself on this forum. Seems like everything I am saying is going over like a led balloon.

Georgie, best of luck.

Bleh, jury duty today.

At least I get paid for it (I think)?

I have yet to be contacted with that. Is there a certain age besides 18?

I have never been summoned for Jury Duty, quite surprised actually.

I have never been summoned for Jury Duty, quite surprised actually.

Could that be saying something about the efficiency of Scotland's police? :p

I've not been summoned yet, only a matter of time though I suppose.

Don't vote, don't get called up for jury duty. It doesn't always work, but usually.

I pitch up, if asked. One of the blokes from the Rugby club who was an MD of a company in London decided it was his duty lost a fortune (did not claim expenses) but did it because he felt it was his civic duty.

That was in the 70s, rare that attitude now.

That's why, I'm not a registered voter. Perfect!

Bleh, jury duty today.

At least I get paid for it (I think)?

I would love to get called up for that....just to be able to stand up and yell 'burn him' as soon as the accused is led into the courtroom on the first day of the trial :p

Don't vote, don't get called up for jury duty. It doesn't always work, but usually.

I always vote, I haven't been called up yet. Though I vote third party whenever it is an option.

I've been called for jury duty 4 times! One time during spring break of my junior year in college, which apparently isn't an adequate excuse. One time I got to help sentence a dude to life in prison (double homicide while robbing a liquor store) he was guilty as hell.

Heh, I think moving to a lesser-populated county made the probability of me getting called for jury duty a bit higher. I think I got a summons in college, too, but since I was away, I didn't have to go. My mom's cousin's husband got called at the same time, so at least I knew ONE person there.

We didn't get picked. Booooo. I wasn't really expecting to get picked, having discussed the "how to pick a jury" bits with law students back in the day. They look for people who might be easily swayed. Apparently finishing college means they're less likely to pick you, 'cause that logic stuff is harder to predict.

...and I only got $6! Arrrrggghh. That's hardly enough for my gas all the way over there!