Random Thoughts....

Saw an ad on our local tv station for audiences to go watch Hole in the Wall show (human tetris). If people don't know this is it:
[youtube]hwUOg3EGC4E[/youtube]

I know this will be funny for a while, but I don't know if this will last, but I know I will laugh my head off for the first few shows, then someone will complain and it will be off!

Ellen's version:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dkzckf8vav4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I have now been awake for 49 hours and change.

OK I'm officially against any form of 24 hour news channel. (in the US anyway)

Now I know news programs have been sensationalizing news for decades, but with these 24 hour news channels they have seemingly nothing to talk about, cause apparently nothing outside the US/Iraq matters, they go on about Barrack Obama bowling and fucking Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to figure it come to this.

So white wine will take out red wine but will it take out cheap ass, two dollar, strawberry sparkling wine? It is red (actually pink), but technically it's not red wine, as it's not made from grapes obviously.

Aaaaaaaaargh, pissbuckets.

Bought something relatively costly on eBay fr. Went to paypal to pay, added my french visa card to pay with, clicked 'return to shopping basket', and it put the payment through. Using my UK visa card.

Which has no money on it, which means I'm going to have a million and one bank charges raining down upon my account :(

I've just ordered some new speakers! Woo. Replacing simple stereo beigeboxes.

Clicky

They are all I can really afford at the moment, and seem pretty damn good for the price (?41.07 delivered). Should wake my PS3 up a bit (if GT5 hasn't)

Its my birthday on Friday, and I like getting myself presents.

Am I safe to assume those cloths for cleaning glasses will work well on my DSLR lens? :blink:

Shawn, my dad uses a little thing that basically has bristles on it like a small paint brush and at the top it has a small circle thing that you depress to blow air through the bristles. Works very well for cleaning lens (which is it's only job really :p)

^ Hah, my dad has one of those too but he hasn't owned a camera in years. I don't have one of those handy though, all I gots are the ones that come with specs.

^ Hah, my dad has one of those too but he hasn't owned a camera in years. I don't have one of those handy though, all I gots are the ones that come with specs.

Worth purchasing as your unlikely to smear finger prints all over your lens (or more likely filter)

for some crazy reason i kinda miss Elmo and WannabeSS i had so much fun watching those crazy kids act like retards... strange

I find it interesting that the only places in the world that really get tornadoes were both ex-british colonies (the US and Aus).