That one car...

I already have mine. It's Alpine Green and parked out back.

This one:
1975-black-coupe-corvette.jpg

993 Turbo
Bentley Arnage
R32 Skyline
Koenigsegg CCX-R
Rolls Royce Silver Seraph

Well. I NEED at least 3 cars in my Garage to be totally happy. It will happen one day... and here they are.

DD: El Camino (don't really mind what year, as long as it isn't mid 70s. If it's an 80s one... 6spd with a 350 plz, if it's a late 60s one, then BB with a 4spd plz.)

Truck: Jeep CJ with F&R D44's. 33's, locked. winch. un-bustable. or a TJ Rubicon.

Track Beast. 1979 Porsche 911 Turbo. Feel the lag baby! (modded of course)

Gaahhh!!! *head explodes*

There is no single car...it isn't physically possible.

-I6 Supercharged XJR in silver or BRG (Damn you Spectre! Why did you share the sexah, semi-affordable, semi-reliable awesomeness!)

-'94 dark blue 911 Carrera S with a cage, racing seats, coilovers, ECU chip, performance exhaust, no carpets and some sort of Porsche alcantara racing wheel. And BBS rims wrapped in semi-slicks.

-'79 K5 Blazer 4WD 350 w/ 4 speed manual or a CUCV M1009(?)...or a Landie Defender 90 in forest green or black

-Haven't a clue on my last car though, but I've always wanted a custom built roadster- no top at all, coupe rigidity, sleeker design than the standard roadster and stiffness and definitely a GT car. Most likely a DB9 although a '77 V8 Volante in that dark silver/titanium would also be awesome.

My ideal would probably be a '69 Boss '9 Mustang Convertible, in lime green.

Following that, a Shelby Cobra. When I get a house with a proper garage, I will be building a kit/replica/knockoff/fake whatever you want to call it. My mother has told me after I build that I have to build her a GT40, so I'll end up doing that as well.

Gas mileage be damned, we're car people.

miata_1stgen_f34.jpg

Don't laugh, I even bought the Road and Track article collection for it.

I've already perused the SCCA Spec Miata rules and picked out the 15" gunmetal Panasports I need to make it less girly...as well as the V8 swap that will come way later when I get bored with it in its current condition. Ford 5.0, or Chevy LSx? These are the questions that try men's souls.

Last edited:
FD3S RX7 R2
something like this, minus the spoiler
P1000154.jpg

Too unreliable, constant engine rebuilds and other finicky issues with the motor. It is a awesome car, know a guy who has a e85 powered 1993 FD, runs mid 10s all day at the track.

Also a turbocharged second generation Toyota MR2 (SW22) looks like it would a helluva lot of fun. Just 10 years ago, Toyota was still selling a turbocharged mid-engined sports car that weighed less than 3000lbs and had ~240hp. And they even look pretty good:

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/2479/93mr201t.jpg

MR2 is awesome, unfortunately if you're anything over 5' 5'' you're not going to fit in that car. I really wanted one as my first car, I'm 6' 3'' and unfortunately there's no room to put your feet / arms.

My recommendation to you would be either a E46 M3, the early ones can be had for cheap now.

76321d1205537385-fs-2002-bmw-m3-excellent-condition-going-cheap-picture_-007.jpg

Or a B6 S4. Which are also quite cheap.

ATT7118894.jpg

I'd say B5 S4, but unfortunately, unless you're willing to put in the time and money they're too unreliable for most people.

Ferrari 430. Since that first Clarkson review I can't get myself away from it.

And there's also a bike- the BSA Goldstar.

EDIT: Ah, and the one I currently own of course. Miata FTW.

Last edited:
Early Minis, Land Rovers, Saabs, Imprezas and Gran Torinos. Odd choices, I know.

Last edited:
Too unreliable, constant engine rebuilds and other finicky issues with the motor. It is a awesome car, know a guy who has a e85 powered 1993 FD, runs mid 10s all day at the track.

MR2 is awesome, unfortunately if you're anything over 5' 5'' you're not going to fit in that car. I really wanted one as my first car, I'm 6' 3'' and unfortunately there's no room to put your feet / arms.

My recommendation to you would be either a E46 M3, the early ones can be had for cheap now.

Or a B6 S4. Which are also quite cheap.

I'd say B5 S4, but unfortunately, unless you're willing to put in the time and money they're too unreliable for most people.

Who are you recommending these to? :blink: Read the first post man.

And I'm well aware with the FD's problems. But I also know that they can be made reliable easily enough, and the rest of the car is basically faultless. The people in need of 'constant' engine rebuilds are the people who think they can do whatever they want to the car and it will take it. If you actually take your time, and do things right, they will last hundreds of thousands of miles. Convert to a good size single (GT35R) and get a solid tune, and its set.

Last edited:
One that I might actually afford would be the Mitsubishi Evo...it started with the 8 and when i lost interest it was slightly regained by the 9...and now i love the 10. The only thing that is stopping me is that i dont know if I am hardcore enough to live with one everyday.

So as of now I want a 135i...since its more liveable and can be as fast as a Evo X...i would get a 335i but its too pricey, so the 135i would have to do.