The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Guy BBQing supper in winter wearing capris and a t-shirt ... don't see the funneh :dunno: :canadian:

It's Sweden, that's probably summer

Could be as much as 50-60F, plenty warm.

Guys, epp_b is :canadian: - I think he was probably just being deliberately post-modernisticallly ironic.

Guys, epp_b is :canadian: - I think he was probably just being deliberately post-modernisticallly ironic.

Yes and no. Hand-on-heart, I honestly didn't see anything strange for the first couple of seconds :lol:

Seriously, though, it's been 0C, give or take a few degrees, over the last few days (typical mid-winter warm spell ... it'll be back to HOLY-DUCKING-SHINDLER-IT'S-COLD by next week). I wouldn't be at all strange to step outside to flip a steak, without first donning a jacket and boots.

Last edited:
Barefoot on the snow, though...I'm from wisconsion, and even I'm not that hearty. :p

Why do I suddenly have the urge to post a piss-poor imitation of a Yorkshire we-was-poorer-than-yous contest? :blush:

I was going to skip right to the goose-stepping for PE class jokes.

Now that is the single greatest and most concise bit of knowledge in history.

Why do I suddenly have the urge to post a piss-poor imitation of a Yorkshire we-was-poorer-than-yous contest? :blush:

Once got into one of those with my mother, got to the point where I finished it with "Teeth? Luxury! When I were a lad I were nowt' but a disembodied, toothless head pushing myself along w'i me ears!"
At this point everyone was laughing too much to carry on and I was loosing my voice from being overly loud and Yorkshire-like.

nike-viral-marketing.jpg