The Meme Thread

Made this, 'cause me dad is doing me head in. ?_? Soon as we get a bin int kitchen he starts taking the tea bag out of his brew (he used to leave the bag in) an leaves it ont worktop with the other 5 he's fished out of earlier brews. An the bin is a YARD away from where we mek brews.
2ca07662.jpg

Once again, I have no idea what you just said.

I think this should be in the meme thread.

Either way its fucking hilarious.

OK, that was actually fairly amusing. Fairly. I was hopping to see what they were going to do with the rapper at the end, though.

Made this, 'cause me dad is doing me head in. ?_? Soon as we get a bin int kitchen he starts taking the tea bag out of his brew (he used to leave the bag in) an leaves it ont worktop with the other 5 he's fished out of earlier brews. An the bin is a YARD away from where we mek brews.

Shirahime

Y U NO SPEAK ENGLISH :tease:

I understood what she said... and my dad does that too actually. which makes me raeg, because I know I'd get yelled at if I left used tea bags all over the place!

koma-comic-strip-these-aliens.jpg

edit: He's like Insanity Wolf meets Hood Dad.

dsm1.jpg

dsm2.jpg

dsm3.jpg

dsm4.jpg

dsm9.jpg

dsm10.jpg

dsm12.jpg

dsm15.jpg

07ebaebc-2b59-4dc6-abb9-b8362d5265ad.jpg

Last edited:

Once again, I have no idea what you just said.

Shirahime

Y U NO SPEAK ENGLISH :tease:

I went to the liberty of making the translation from "Northen Lass" to "Posh Twat".

"I made this because my father is rather annoying me. As soon as we get a dustbin in the kitchen he starts taking the teabag out of his cup of tea (he used to leave the teabag in) and leaves it on the worktop along with the other 5 he's previously removed from tea cups. And the bin is only a yard away from where we prepare our tea."

Must say if my parents did that I'd have to have a jolly good rant at them regards their teabag disposal methods.

*works best if you imagine the whole thing said with a posh accent and "Rule Britannia" playing in the back ground*

tumblr_lilszbVN0Z1qfivy4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lijm8iTEtY1qzig84o1_400.jpg

tumblr_li6d9bVAbS1qhlcepo1_400.jpg

'tis a new one

Its only for northerners ....

(<- is from the north east so that makes complete sense to me)

Indeed. I never even noticed the way it was written as it sounded perfectly normal to me. Then again I do work in Oldham sometimes so that might be why.

Aye it wer reet gud thar, pet. I duno wey sumt folks dun undurstan teh aksunt yannow, cas i toally andahstan it perfekly, leik.

Oh shit, it's contagious.

Last edited:
Re: out-in-the-wild explorer guys

How to tell who's tough and who's sleeping in hotels at night is the same as my rule of thumb for honesty in TV: if a show is entertaining to people who aren't otherwise interested and participatory in the subject matter, it's probably full of crap.

So... pretty much all TV... which is why I avoid pretty much all TV.

tumblr_lilszbVN0Z1qfivy4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lijm8iTEtY1qzig84o1_400.jpg

tumblr_li6d9bVAbS1qhlcepo1_400.jpg

'tis a new one

Um... paranoid white American suburbans?

Last edited:
if a show is entertaining to people who aren't otherwise interested and participatory in the subject matter, it's probably full of crap.

You mean like Top Gear?