The "Things that annoy me" thread

Well, yeah, they do. :lol:

They don't seem to understand that removing my (almost) sole source of entertainment does not motivate me, it merely makes me irritable. :p

Just you wait until they raise the ante...

Watching stuff on hulu plus right? And it's cool that they have ads and all, I'm totally fine with it because there's a much wider selection than netflix.

Anyways, the ads that come on they ask if it's relevant to you. Stuff like cellphone ads and insurance ads and all that are no problem. Beer commercials, video games, etc all work.

Lately all I've been seeing is stuff for Haiti, Children's cancer, AIDS, famine, violence. And then they fucking ask whether it's relevant to you or not.

seriouslyChan.png

Questioning your morality?

Lately all I've been seeing is stuff for Haiti, Children's cancer, AIDS, famine, violence. And then they fucking ask whether it's relevant to you or not.

Don't live there, not a kid and have none, no AIDS for me, just ate, and I am well armed. Nope, none of it applies to me either. But they ignore that fact and keep playing them for you don't they.

Questioning your morality?

Nah, I know I am a twisted individual. :p

How the fuck can we live in a world were Pete Townshend is estimated to be worth ?40 million? And Beiber is estimated at ?50 million.

Today the teacher we have for the entire day was not there and left us pages and pages of questions to do that were barely related to the subject we were actually supposed to be doing, and was coming from a textbook she had assumed we all had. Cue me photocopying everyone the relevant pages from my textbook. This was not an official assignment either, they should have just cancelled the class and left us to do work for other subjects which is pressing this week. The questions were also written in corporate-speak that most of us had a lot of trouble understanding. I'm usually good at figuring stuff out for myself and understanding what it's asking (one of few things I could say I'm good at), so when I'm stuck and have to leave a note on the last few questions saying 'I'm sorry but I just don't understand this but I had a go anyway' there's probably no much hope for anyone else.

BTW I don't blame people for not having the aforementioned book, it cost $95 AUD and I've only used it....once. The funniest thing is, it is subject relating to encouraging sustainable practices in the workplace, and here is me printing out a class set and using good knows how many dead trees. Why the whole thing wasn't just uploaded to the university intranet that EVERY OTHER TEACHER would use in such a situation I just don't know.

Suffice to say my classmates and me had a bit of a collective rage / bitch session today. I'm still grumpy about it, and tired...so so damn tired! :yawn:

Living at home. And the fact I seem to scare girls away. Excuse me I can't keep a conversation going, you have to help make the effort too! The only female That can keep a long conversation going is my massage therapist, and she's kind of stuck there for an hour so that doesn't count. I've got a career, and a dependable mode of transportation, and hopefully soon, a house. I don't smoke, do drugs are drink either...

Last edited:
I've got a career, and a dependable mode of transportation, and hopefully soon, a house. I don't smoke, do drugs are drink either...

Your problem is that you are...boring. Find yourself some vices, stat! :lol:

Be very careful taking my dating advice.

Every single one of my many failings. I hate them all. Including how I hate every single one of my many failings.

I wish I was goddamn normal.

Last edited:
Things that annoy me - now let's see. How about bastard car drivers that ignore the fact that it is the cyclist's (i.e. me) right of way and JUST CARRY ON AND DRIVE INTO ME!!! :blowup: Still, could have been worse. I've just got a badly bruised bottom :( He, on the other hand, drove away from the scene (running a red light as he went) and yes, I did get his registration number. Oh, and there was a witness. An off duty policeman :lol:

Maybe I should actually have posted this in the Stupid Driver Stories... but it did annoy me just a little bit, so it can stay here.

Things that annoy me - now let's see. How about bastard car drivers that ignore the fact that it is the cyclist's (i.e. me) right of way and JUST CARRY ON AND DRIVE INTO ME!!! :blowup: Still, could have been worse. I've just got a badly bruised bottom :( He, on the other hand, drove away from the scene (running a red light as he went) and yes, I did get his registration number. Oh, and there was a witness. An off duty policeman :lol:

Maybe I should actually have posted this in the Stupid Driver Stories... but it did annoy me just a little bit, so it can stay here.

Bah, the other day as I was crossing the road in Aberdeen some arse in a BMW (as it always is) decided to floor it and charge at me. I jogged the last half of the road and he missed me, still a dick move though.

Part of me wishes I'd ran over the top of his shiny car but that would have likely been ambitious but rubbish... Or, ambitious but fatal. :lol:

Glad to hear you are well.

Hope you get him soon and sue him neglicence out in court.

When I pull off part of a successful demolition sequence, and then the white bird doesn't drop the bomb when asked.