FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

Had an idea today about the payload. How about a checked flag? They are relatively light, they fold up pretty small, and everyone can sign it with Viper being the final destination.

I like it, haha. Added myself to the Google doc, this should be fun!

Flag != loincloth.

...or is it? Mwahahahaha.

Does not surprise me you had trouble with Brazil.
I've had packages arrive quickly (Amazon) and packages lost forever (eBay) so it's a hit-or-miss affair.

This is why you have a U.S address for all your parcels. Though I can't actually say for sure I can partake in this, I presume my overcomplicated Fed-Ex scheme would be the safest and cheapest way to get it through Central America to M_Bloc's

I was going for more of a towel-wrapped-around-the-waist sort of thing, but you got the gist of it. :D

This video should provide various examples of how to wear a flag.

If it ends up by me after August 2012 I can take the NYC position(Manhattan, so Prizak can take Brooklyn), right? There are already a few people in Boston so I think it'd be cooler to get NYC represented.

I'm in. Shame it's too late for TG filming... :p

With the number of people in it so far it might still be going round for next season ;)

I added a column for 'willingness to post' so fill it in if you are willing to post out of the country, or if you only want to post as close as possible, etc...

And I just added the item of choice column. Please choose only from what was suggested in this thread or post your suggestion here, so we can shoot it down here first. :p

I'd be wanting to have it drop by as well, i live on the west coast of Norway, not far from a large restored viking farm, which would be very obvious for Norway :p

I added a column for 'willingness to post' so fill it in if you are willing to post out of the country, or if you only want to post as close as possible, etc...

I kinda have to be willing to post out of the country, I'm the only one from here so far :p

I've just seen he-he has said she can get it to a TG summer filming. Should we do something that they can add to, then we could auction it off, "proceeds to charity" or something. At the moment this is a fun thing for us all, but if we could figure out something that the TG team could add to it becomes memorabilia, and it would have some value for collectors. I'm sure some crazy people collect that kind of stuff.

I'm in, To make it easier to get out of the U.S when it's done there we can ship it to my P.O Box and I'll ship it to Redliner's if he's okay with it

Had a funny thought at work today...With close to 60 participants this endeavor will probably take about a year and a half to complete if you allow 10 days per person.

i'd like to see how long we can keep it moving. i kinda don't like the idea of having everyone sign something and send it to Viper (nothing against Viper, but I think he knows how much we appreciate this place). whatever it is, i want it to be the most traveled object ever.